More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Odd1234 Odd1234

Who is it?

Pansy Parkinson

Hermione was so utterly shocked that she didn't even cover up her micro-sized shame. Unfortunately, her mental faculties had deserted her and she could do absolutely nothing but stand there with her arms outstretched almost as though she was trying to catch an incoming missile. She was completely naked her perky but modest breasts on full display. Her cute little ass was visible for the whole room to see. But none of that mattered compared to the horror when she realized her tiny pecker was on full display.

Pansy Parkinson's face scrunched up in confusion for a couple of seconds before her eyes began to spark with amusement and a nasty smile stretched its way across her face. "This has got to be the juiciest piece of gossip I could ever hope for," Pansy said her voice filled with absolute joy. She then burst into laughter smiling and pointing down at Hermione's pathetic little thing. Hahahaha "At least no one is going to care you're a filthy mud blood anymore, this is way worse!" Pansy said starting to walk over towards Hermione.

Hermione's body was overcome with the urge to run and get away from this horrible situation it was everything she had feared and with her new pathetic size now much worse than before. So she fled not even thinking to grab her clothes as she sprinted out of the room of requirement. Trying to leave the laughing and mocking far behind her.

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)