More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dm67281 dm67281

What happens next?

Finding Test Subjects.

Jenny is an intern at the lab where the pill is being created. Currently a college student, she is tasked with finding 10 willing male participants to test the pill on.

A 5'5 white brunette, she typically goes to school in yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt, as shes not worried about impressing the guys in the chemistry program. Even so, with just her face on display, the sexually deprived men all vie for her attention to be able to be the one who gets to take notes for her or be her lab partner.

"Hey Matty" she says to one of her targets, this week not wearing a sweatshirt and instead wearing a tight crop top t-shirt, that shows of a pair of perky 20 year old c-cups, tight stomach and curvy hips.

"Hey Jenny... uhhh.. its Mark though." He stutters through his words as the brunette beauty gets closer and closer to him, while hes sitting at his desk.

"Oh yeh right... so this is a little weird to ask, but I could use some help and I think youd be perfect." She says as she she sits down toward the side of his desk. "Im interning for a pharmaceutical company and I need some subjects for a trial, its nothing deadly or anything like that, its more embarrassing " she contines in as she leans foward squeezing her breasts together using her upper arms to give Mark a full view of her cleavage.

"What would i need to do?" He asked trying to keep himself from staring to much either at her cleavage or her face.

"Well, the pill we're developing is a male enhancement pill" she tells him before puting her hand on his shoulder and leaning in to whisper in his ear "So youd have to be willing to let me see your penis, and take some measurements, and let me get it erect... and make it ejaculate... and then do it again a few days later to compare results. Would you be willing to let me do that?" She finishes before moving away and biting her bottom lip, while awaiting his answer.

Stunned he just there for a few seconds, trying to process the offer just made to him. Eventually he just nodded yes, and Jenny by batting her eyes, gets him to sign some paperwork, and gives him the time and directions to the lab.

Jenny repeated the process 9 more times throughout the week, and unsurprisingly got 9 more classmates to sign up.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)