More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dm67281 dm67281

Where to now?

Trials Day 1

Mark shows up to the address Jenny gave him at quarter to noon on saturday, and makes his way through what seems to be the main entrence door. Behind a panel of glass is sitting a receptionist.

"Hi, im suposed to have an appointment at noon" he says to the receptionist.

"Ok. Ill let them know you've arrived. " she says before leaving her enclosed cubicle through a back door, leaving Mark alone in the waiting room.

A few minutes later a door opens and in comes Jenny in a white lab coat that comes down to her mid thigh, and seemingly not much else, as Mark can see her bare smooth and long legs, as well as some cleavage.

"Hey Matty, its great to see you, why dont you follow me and we can get started." She says to him. He's too distracted by the brunette beauty to correct her calling him the wrong name, and instead just follows her to what looks like a typical doctors exam room. She pats her hand on exam table, and he jumps up a bit to sit down.

She walks right up to him, they're face to face, and she places a hand right on his jeans covered crotch. "Do you have any questions first, or should I start?" She asks with a little innocent giggle at the end.

Jenny starts unbuttoning his jeans before waiting to hear if he has any questions. She unzips the fly, and then crouches down to take off his shoes and pants.

"So, no questions for me." She half confirms before pulling his boxers down quickley, and then wrapping a hand around his already mostly erect penis. Her dainty hand stretches all the around and covers most of the length of his penis. She slowly strokes it.

Not since her first boyfriend, and only time having sex with a whiteboy in highschool has Jenny dealt with a penis that small. Normally shed be disgusted, but the thought of helping to make sure these mediocre men wouldnt be able to reproduce, was making her enjoy the process.

"Do you mind if i use some spit To make sure its fully erect?" Jenny asks, staring into Marks eyes as he just nods his acceptence silently.

She drops her head between his lap, and places her mouth over his tip to let some saliva drip down, while stroking him faster now with the added lubrication until shes convinced hes all the way hard. Jenny grabs a measuring tape.

"Ok lets see... 5 1/4 inches long ... 4 inch girth...about what i expected" she says. "Now im going to need you to take the pill in that cup to your left, and then we wait and see what happens."

Matt complied with her directions, swallowing the pill down with some bottled water, and then after a few seconds he can feel a sensation in his penis. Its not pain or pleasure, it's more like a tight feeling.

"Do you feel anything?" Jenny asks her subject.

"Its feels different, not good or bad just like a tight stretching sensation." He responds.

"Oh wow, well its definitely growing" Jenny remarks as she brings her hand back to slowly stroking his penis, and watches it slowly increase in length for about a minute. Once it seems to be done growing, she measures once again.

"Wow, 8 inches." She says as she measures the length. "And 6 inch girth. Thats about a 50% increase in both. It really seems to work pretty well."

Jenny begins picking up the pace with her stroking, now that she has more length to play with.

"So how does it feel to have an 8 inch dick?" She asks.

"Pretty great to be honest." he replies with a grin.

Jenny stands straight up and takes a few steps back. She unbuttons the three buttons on her lab coat and lets it fall to ground. She's staring right into eyes. He cant keep his focus on her eyes, and begins taking in her body in a set of maroon lingerie. Her perky c-cups are leaking out from her bra, with a tight stomch and ample hips, leading to a pair of boy shorts type panties, showing just an ever so subtle mound.

"Do you feel like more of a man now?" She asks as she makes her way back over to him, over exaggerating each sway of her hips. He just nods his head, as Jenny takes his cock back into her hands. She pushes his legs apart and gets in between them, and then leans in to whisper in ear.

"You know me and most of my friends have atleast a 7 or 8 inch minimum. If you were lucky enough to take one of us out on a date, and you took that 5 inch penis of yours out, we'd either just leave if we wanted to be nice, but more likely we'd probably take pictures and show eachother to laugh at you, and warn the others to stay away." She tells Mark as she slaps his 8 inches against her panty covered pussy a few times and stroking him some more.

"Have you ever gotten laid?" She asks, as she can feel precum begin to leak out. "Be honest". She waits for his response.

"Yeh" he replies quickly

"Did you have to pay?" She questions him. He looks down, too embarrassed to reply.

"Aww you dont have to be ashamed. Thats pretty normal for whiteboys. Women dont want to be disappointed by sex, so unless theyre paying theres not much use in having sex with a whiteboy." She explains as she leans back and starts to crouch down a bit. She moves her mouth towards his dick and slowly opens her lips wide, before closing them back ever so slightly above the head of his dick and dribble some saliva, so she can speed up her stroking. She places his dick infront of her face and is stroking faster than she has so far.

"Now that your dick is 8 inches , do you think you can handle me?" She asks as she flicks her tongue just out of distance of his cock, before biting her bottom lip teasingly and then moving her face back and away.

She then stands back up, and makes her way back between his legs, and begins rubbing the head of his dick up and down on her panty covered pussy.

"It would be the highlight of your life to be inside me, wouldnt it?" Jenny asks, and sees him reply with a silent nod as his cock starts to twitch.

"If I stripped down and got up on that bench with you, pressed my naked body tight up against yours..." she starts to describe while maintaining her stroking, she feels his twitching become more frequent, so she gets the semen sample cup nearby with hand.

"And then id push you down... straddle you... and slide my pussy down the entire length of your dick". She continues as she can feel him on the edge.

"Do you think you could last long enough in my warm... tight... little pussy to make me cum?" She asks feeling his cock start to twitch in her hand uncomfortably. She grabs the sample cup, and places it at the head of his penis with one hand, while jerking with her other hand as rope after rope of cum fill up the cup.

"Ok well that answers that. Now we're done for today. No masturbating for 48 hours. We'll see you again on Monday at noon."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)