More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Finding A New Hobby

"Are you a fucking serious, David?! After a month of not speaking to each other, you call me over here so you can practice hypnotism? And here I thought you couldn't become an even bigger loser."

"Oh, come on, Jenny. I know you don't mean that. Plus, you're the one who told me to find a hobby. I still don't know what is wrong with the hobby I already have."

"Playing chess online is not a hobby. That's what anti-social people with no friends do when they lack the confidence to go out into the real world and find themself a girlfriend."

David fiddles with the pocket watch he's holding. "Well... Uhh... Luckily, that's not me. Cause I have a friend. I have you."

"Probably not for much longer. I'm not kidding, David. I'm this close to thinking about dumping you as your friend."

"Well, what's stopping you?"

"My fear of how pathetic your life will be without me. You don't know how lucky you are to have me. Most people would have left your sorry ass long ago."

David knows he's pathetic. And he hates it when Jenny reminds him of this.

"I'm sorry," Jenny says, seeing she hurt David's feelings. "Look, since you went through the trouble of learning hypnotism, I'll let you practice it on me. And later, when it doesn't work, I'm going to help you find a real hobby."

"Yes! Thank you so much, Jenny! Okay. Now, focus your attention on the pocket watch. Watch it swing back and forth. Back and forth."

Jenny doesn't believe at all that David will hypnotize her. Knowing him, he's probably not correctly following the directions on how to do it. But she is starting to feel a little bit sleepy.


Jenny hears a snapping sound and wakes up. She thinks only a few minutes have passed since David started hypnotizing her. But she has actually been asleep for half an hour.

"You see? I told you it wouldn't work. How much time and money did you spend on this? Don't tell me! I don't want to know. Now, I'm going to help you find a new hobby. And don't try and talk your way out of doing it. You're going to do what I suggest, David. You might like it."

David smiles as Jenny lifts up her shirt.

"Let's try having sex. I know it's something you've never done before. But I'm positive it's a hobby that both of us can do often and enjoy."

"Than-"

"I said you're not talking your way out of this, David! Don't even try it!"

"No, I wasn't going to talk my way out of this. I was going to say thank you. I actually like your sex hobby idea. If I make you feel good, could we maybe do it every week?"

"Sure, if you want to. Now, take off your pants and lead me to your bedroom."


A/N: So, the reason for this chapter is because of a made-up challenge. Most of the chapters I write I would say are of a decent length. So, recently, I gave myself a challenge. I challenge myself to write a decent chapter that is less than 500 words. This chapter is 487 words long. So, I passed the word count of the challenge. Now, I need to know if I passed the writing a decent chapter part. So, if you guys wouldn't mind, tell me what you think of this chapter that I wrote in under 2 hours. Do you guys think I passed my made-up challenge?

Also, I'm still writing the Vaporeon chapter. I think I'm getting close to finishing it. I may publish it sometime this week. I'm still busy with things and that's not going away any time soon. So, all I ask is you guys be patient. I put a lot of work and passion into writing the chapters I write. But until I see you all again, I hope you all have a nice day. The image was generated in PixAI.

Also, I do consider playing chess online a hobby. I myself played chess online many times in the past when I was bored and didn't have anything to do. I honestly enjoy playing chess.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)