More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

What happens next?

Filling the rooms

Having been at the cabin before with her sister and Heather, Hannah stepped forward. "Hey, Heather, you don't mind if Taylor and I get the one downstairs, do you?" she asked.

"Not at all, we might send someone else there, though, depending on how the other rooms go," the brunette girl responded before turning to the others as the older girls got their stuff down the spiral staircase. "I kinda want the Master Room by myself, and as I said, I think Ash and Bran can have the Lake Room, but what about the others?"

"Well, there are cots and air mattresses in the storage room downstairs if anyone needs it," Kurt reminded his cousin, a bit pissed that he wasn't going to get the better room in any form. He was hoping to not get sent to the room downstairs with the older girls since he had gotten the vibe that his usual plays wouldn't work on them and he didn't want to lose time.

Zack, Chloe, Gavin, and Meagan had discussed the possibility of sharing a room at the cabin that morning before driving off, so Zack nodded at the two girls, prompting Meagan to get a hold of Chloe and Gavin. "Well, I'm taking these two, feel free to put someone else with us if needed," the white-haired girl grinned as they walked away. Chloe said she wanted to stay with her friends, but Zack wanted to be in a room that made it easier for him to get closer to Victoria, so that was the arrangement they had decided on.

Ashley preferred that no one else shared the room with her and Brandon, but she also wanted to be nice and offer. "Does anyone want to share with us?"

Victoria looked at her best friend with a sheepish smile. "You don't mind? I can make myself scarce if you need some privacy." That question made a crestfallen look to appear at Zack's face.

"No, C'mon, it'll be fun," Ashley replied, she knew Vicky would honor her word and give her the time she needed with Brandon. Her boyfriend was a bit worried about that, but not more than he was about which room his twin sister would end up in. Deciding he could ask Heather to move Madison to another room later if needed, the football player followed the two blondes to the Lake Room.

Heather looked at the remaining people; Sharon, Madison, Zack, Trent, and Kurt still needed a room. "It's going on nicely, I think. Five of you and one room left."

Zack didn't even care which room he got anymore now that sharing with Victoria wasn't a possibility. He was starting to get the idea of going to his friends' room before a voice interrupted his thoughts.

Sharon grinned and went to stand beside her friend. "It's settled, then. The four of them go to the remaining room and I share with you."

Heather chuckled and shook her head. "Sorry, Shar, I wanna be in the Master by myself," she replied. "Now what to do?"

She turned back to her friends and tapped her chin with her index finger, a thoughtful look on her face. "Okay, this part is easy, Kurt, Zack, and Trent, you get the room," she told them, smirking at the evil eye her cousin gave her as he walked away. Now, she knew Zack and Trent wouldn't try anything with Madison because of their friendship with Brandon, and she trusted they could keep Kurt at bay. "Maddie, you go with them."

Madison secretly grinned as she nodded at the other brunette. She had harbored a crush on Zack for some time now, and this was a good opportunity as any to try and scout the blue-eyed boy, she wanted Zack to have her V-card this trip.

"Alright, now where will you send me, your highness?" Sharon mockingly asked, starting to get more than a little bit pissed.

Heather glared at her close friend, Sharon could be so irritating sometimes. It would be easy to put her downstairs with the older girls or to allow the redhead to share with her, but she wanted to teach Sharon a lesson. Maybe staying with Chloe and Meagan will do that, she grinned. "Okay, you'll stay with Chloe, Meagan, and Gavin. Now let's go unpack," she told Sharon and walked away before her seething friend could try and rebuff her suggestion.

How does it go in the rooms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)