More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What do you want to read?

Fi the Catfolk Servant

The noble house of Brimsley has a handful of servants that work in their mansion to keep things neat and tidy, the family fed, and overall act in any manner that's required of them. It isn't a brutal oppressive job or anything like that. The pay is fine, and the workload isn't harsh. The family may be noble, and they can occasionally be as snobby as any other, but they aren't abusive. The head is known as Lord Oliver Brimsley, and his wife's name is Tabitha. They are the two that took their chances hiring a timid, petite catfolk girl, and it has paid off so far over the few days since she was taken in. Fi does her job well enough.

The problem is that she is also a devout member of the Church of Lasis. Most of Varat tends to be, but before she was hired, she worked at a local temple. To hopefully purify herself of her constant lewd thoughts, she took a special vow within that temple. It was that not only will she not sleep with anyone before marriage--a given to anyone who follows the way of the church--but she won't deflower herself either. All thoughts must remain pure. To her, it's the only way to become a mature, proper member of the kingdom.

So far, however, it hasn't exactly suppressed her desires. The idea of a tall, strong man slamming his hand against the wall beside her head, and staring into her eyes passionately. Someone taking her from behind, and bending her over the bed. A passionate kiss in the rain by a barrel-chested hunk with flowing blond hair. Sometimes these thoughts come to her mind, and the best she can do is take a cold shower.

Though she doesn't think so herself, Fi is quite the catch. She has snow-white hair that curls in at her shoulders. Two feline ears protrude up from the top of her head. Her face is adorable, which works nicely alongside her petite physique. Of course, that doesn't mean she's flat. She isn't voluptuous either, but her body is lovely, even if Varat's strict culture denies her wearing outfits that would show a lot of it off. Her eyes are a bright, pale shade of blue, which matches a tiny stone hanging from a silver necklace that she wears around her neck at all times--a gift from those that she worked for back with the church.

Her outfit is like every other servant girls' at the estate. It's a frilly black short dress--cut at the knees--with a white apron over the front, and she wears a pair of black shoes sit over white socks. Unlike the others' however, there's a hole cut through the fabric at her lower back to allow for her white fluffy tail to extend outwards.

The other servants come and go. She hasn't had much luck yet forming relationships there. What really distracts her are some of the noble boys in the estate. It would be absolutely forbidden for her to even consider doing anything romantic with them, but at the same time, they're pretty, handsome, dress well, and they certainly take care of themselves. It's a large family, which means she's surrounded by boys as well.

It's been so long since she's had an orgasm. Insanely long. It was before she worked for the church. Now that she's constantly needing to work for a house of handsome young men, that's starting to become very apparent.

Three days. That's all it's been. Yet Fi has already cleaned their rooms, had to be quite close to them several times, and hasn't been able to hold back naughty thoughts before going to bed. It's becoming incredibly hard to hold it together.

Oh this shirt smells of roses and berries. He cares so much about his scent. And his hair looks so soft.

The shirt in her hand lingers. She can't help but give a little sniff above it. Meanwhile, other servants kneel around her washing clothes like they're supposed to be doing. After a moment, she realizes, and begins to frantically scrub.

Next she pulls out something else. Something tiny. It looks like panties at first, but these aren't from a girl's room. Upon closer inspection, it's a skimpy red speedo. Fi gasps and flushes pink as she drops it into the water.

"Are you all right?" an older woman next to her asks. "You look exhausted already."

Fi looks to her, and then her eyes shoot right back to the clothes. "Y-Yes. I'm fine."

If only one of them just took me and... No, no! I mustn't have such impure thoughts! This is not the way of Lasis at all. I made a promise that I wouldn't give in, and I won't. I'm stronger than that.

She slowly pulls the swimsuit back up.

But imagine him wearing this... Ah! No!

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)