More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Feminine asf (T-girl bimbofication)

Jane wanted to become more feminine, to be more than just a flat sissy. So her boyfriend offered her to try a new pill that will give her some curves. The posology was strange, though, as she was supposed to take it right before sex.

But she had to try, so she took it and took his dick deep in her ass. Surprisingly, it increased the sensations and made her enjoy sex even more.

After a while, her face started to look more and more feminine and her body grew curves with nice round breasts. Sex was her favorite activity, and she would cum twice or three times before her boyfriend did.

After two months, Jane had a cute face, and a soft feminine body, only her cock remained as her masculine side. Sex was constantly in her mind, and her ass was ready to take her boyfriend's cock any time.

But after she stopped the pill, cum started to smell incredibly great and after a good blowjob, she discovered that it was now incredibly tasty. Getting facials was now a thing she would ask her man after a good fuck in the ass.

The more she tasted cum, the more she liked it. Completely addicted to cum, she needed facials at least once a day.

"That pill was really the best, babe." She told her boyfriend.

"I know, that's why I made you start it."

"You knew?"

"Obviously, we worked on it."

"... Fuck, I can't be mad at you with your tasty cum all over my face..."

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)