More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

What is your gender and what goblin did you buy?

Female whose parents bought her a female

My name is Tori Olson and I woke up for my birthday to go downstairs after doing my morning routine like I do everyday in my life. To find out my family is all here to celebrate the day I came into this world 19 years ago. Yes it is my 19th birthday so I hope my family got me some good things which my brother got me a video game I asked for and my sister got me Ariana Grande tickets who I love her music with a passion. While the rest of the family got me cards with money in them. I just waited to see what my parents got me by asking them "So what did my parents get me for my birthday because I want to know now please." I am practically jump up for joy in anticipation.

My parents say to me "We got you the best gift of all which is a new wife for you so she should be here soon." Soon after saying that I hear the doorbell which my parents tell me to "Go get the door sweetie because that must your new wife who will love for all of eternity."

So I go open the door to see down below me is a green skinned creature with big pointy ears and red hair and red eyes and big boobies to go along with it. So she says "Hi my name is Kimdile and I am your new wife since we goblins don't need a marriage ceremony to make things official like humans do." I nod my head in understanding this goblin creature known as my new wife and let her inside so she can pack up her while I talk to my family about how this happened to me.

How did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)