More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by StickyToes StickyToes

Who's your lover

Female Grey wolf black underbelly, 5'11", Dominative, Light Blue bioluminescent oral and vaginal cavity; 32 DD cup breasts

I sat there tied and suspended, a ring gag holding my snout open lightly illuminating the silk rope holding my head and neck up, my legs spread ever so lightly. My mistress slowly walked to the bed tracing a claw up my foreleg, then down my thigh before aggressively gripping the back of it, I heard her chuckle lightly and speak in that ever so lightly deep voice, "You've been keeping up with your squats, good you know I like your thighs meaty," she soon slapped it and licked up the length of my thigh, then gave my snatch a quick deep lick. My moans were in time with each lick and thrust with her fingers and came through as a gargle from the drool that filled my mouth.

Suddenly she stopped, something thick and warm soon filled my snatch, my mistress walked around the side and stood next to my face and I understood, she was letting someone use me, she removed my gag and kissed me deeply while loosening some the silk ropes, rotating my head to the side my drool filled her mouth she pulled back smiling at my whimpers and moans before standing above me and opening her mouth letting a mix of her and my own drool fall onto to my face, neck ,and breasts. My body shivered with each thrust from the man that I couldn't even see as he used me, soon a stallion had walked next to me and **** my face to his musky cock the light pink glow from my ajar mouth making me drool from how appetizing it looked, I quickly saw my mistress slip two fingers in her glowing blue snatch, with her silent approval I fully opened my maw and allowed the stallion to start thrusting his thick 18" rod down my throat, I moaned and gagged around it feeling my throat bulge as he alternately thrusted with the who ever used my snatch, as the stallion started to grunt, shake, and use my throat more aggressively I felt the one at my pussy pull out soon after the stallion started to cum, he came directly down my throat, slowly pulling back filling my mouth to the brim before fully removing his shaft from my mouth I closed my eyes before he coated my face and tits in his cum. My was grabbed and turned to face the other side, I saw a dogs cock coated in my glowing juices I opened my mouth and he thrusted down my throat he kept his cock there as I licked off my juices moaning the whole time.

While I lay there suspended I felt a rough tongue running across my face collecting the stallions cum while a hand made it's way to one of my sticky tits. The dog started to properly use my slutty throat his ever increasing speed and roughness, combined with the tongue cleaning the side of my face and across my snout and the hand groping my tits I came; my scream muffled by the thick cock in my mouth however my tightening throat caused him to quickly fill me with his sweet liquid. When he finished pulling out I was greeted by rough pull on my hair to face forward and towards my tits a sudden warm glowing blue liquid hitting me and the flash of a camera.

When I awoke the next morning curled up at the small bed at the foot of my mistress's larger one, she showed me an internet ad about a shark that was free to be used. I was greeted with my cum stained face, tongue lolled out to the side with streaks of pink of illuminated cum, a deep blush visible across my recently cleaned snout, and eyes crossed partially blocked by blue strands of my mistress's cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)