More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Female Body Inspector Badge

This is a genuine badge commissioned by the government from its secret Magical Division by its Federal Department of Health. There is a male version that will not be mentioned here.

These badges were created improve the overall health of the female population. The badges give magical medical knowledge of all females in general and can even rival genuine medical professionals. There are thousands of these badges out there, yet the public does not know about them and the ones who commissioned them are long dead of old age. They were made to grow and evolve with the changing times, finding their way to new inspectors when the old ones die or are too old to do the job anymore. They have even passed between many nations.

The old government wizard responsible for creating the Female Body Inspector badges(a witch was responsible for the male version not mentioned here) made rules for the chosen based on personality. It should be noted that the wizard who created them was a pervert who died of old age in the mid nineteen-thirties and was able to create one a day since he started in 1922. These badges cannot be destroyed and were co-opted by the forces of fate after he died.

Rules of Choosing an Agent

  1. The person must be attracted to females only.
  2. The person must be lecherous and overly horny, but not criminally so.

Rules of Acceptance

  1. Person must accept they will be sterilized.
  2. Person must give up current job.
  3. Person can only make money by inspecting women.
  4. Person must choose if they want an assistant on receiving badge.(This decision is permanent.) This female non-binary assistant must be found by inspector and must come to live with inspector.(All candidates have a purple glow)

Facts of the Job

  1. Each woman inspected has base pay rate $75, $50 if assistant is chosen.(Rates analyzed and/or adjusted once a year)
  2. Assistant will wear a medallion around neck that has similar powers of inspector badge.
  3. The uniform of the assistant is chosen by the inspector.
  4. Assistants are just as horny as the inspector, but may only have the job for five years before another is chosen.
  5. Inspection badge will not work on virgins.
  6. Inspections cannot be captured on camera.
  7. An Inspector may wear or not where whatever they wish without repercussion, assistant included.
  8. Inspected women will forget any and all encounters with inspector after they are done working.
  9. Females have but to be inspected if an inspector demands it once they see the badge. They can not fight back, but may resist.
  10. Bystanders will ignore any pleas from currently inspected females and will forget when inspection is complete. The more perverted bystanders may be compelled to watch.
  11. Post hypnotic suggestions can be implanted as long as they involve the females health and body.(These suggestions are not absolute)
  12. Females who lose their clothes receive no trouble for their nudity, nor will they remember.

Note: The nuances of the rules may vary depending on the writer.

Who to follow and is it a man or lesbian?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)