More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Male or Female?

Female (all-boys school)

Avery blushed as she processed what the Dean had told her. She will only be able to wear the same uniform as the other students, meaning boys' clothes. She didn't mind that part, but then the underwear rule meant she couldn't wear bras anymore, and instead of panties, she would be expected to wear boxer briefs. That wasn't even the worst part. She looked in the packet and saw that the boys had to wear Speedos for swimming. She would have to be topless with her DD cup breasts uncovered!

"Is it too late to drop a class?" She asked.

"No, but it would be difficult to find a replacement class, unless you don't mind having only 4 classes this semester. It doesn't impact your scholarship or standing within the university. Only that it will take that much longer to get your degree in... what was it?" The Dean asked.

"Music. I play the saxophone," Avery said.

"Ah, good. Now, let's get you settled in your dorm. Just grab your bags and follow me," the Dean instructed.

Avery nodded and continued to read through her welcome packet. It seemed like they prided themselves on their gender exclusivity until lately. All faculty and crew were men. Even the doctors and nurses were all male. She wasn't exactly sure she liked this the further she read, but this was the only university she could get a scholarship to, and she felt she had to do her best to keep it.

Before too long, they arrived at the dormitory building and the Dean brought her upstairs to her room.

"Laundry is placed in your personal basket and left outside the door to be collected no later than 11pm, and will be laundered overnight and returned outside your door no later than 6am. Here is your key," the Den explained, handing Avery her room key before leaving.

Avery took a deep breath before unlocking the door and entering her room for the next few years, and her new life.

Does she have a roommate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)