More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Does she have a roommate?

A smart, shy, but opportunistic guy

Zack Allen lay in his bed, unsure if he made the right decision. He desperately wanted a girlfriend, but knew it would distract him from his studies. He knew attending an all-boys university would mean he could focus on getting a degree in Biological Engineering. He was looking forward to meeting his roommate, but didn't know anything about them. Imagine his surprise as he saw a young woman with long dark hair, long legs, and a bust that seemed to enter the room before the rest of her did.

He froze. Not even like a deer in the headlights, just froze as if someone hit pause on his brain. Zack couldn't compute what sort of circumstances has led to an incredibly attractive girl to walk into his room, but he wanted to thank every deity he could think of.

Avery on the other hand, was a bit apprehensive about entering a dorm room occupied by a complete stranger, and a boy. She hoped he wasn't the messy type, or the excessively clean type. She wished he would be normal.

"Hi, I'm Avery. Your new roommate," she said, offering her hand to shake.

Zack, however, stayed unnervingly still, mouth agape, eyes half open as if in a daze. Inside, his brain was yelling at him to say something, ANYTHING to the hot girl standing in front of him. Avery tapped his shoulder and he suddenly twitched as if his brain rebooted. He looked her up and down before looking in her eyes and smiled.

"Uh...um. OH! Zack. Am I...I mean I'm Zack." He said, taking her hand.

Instead of shaking it, his arm froze. He suddenly felt paralyzed by choice. His brain quickly began overthinking every nuance of this interaction. Is he gripping too hard? Not hard enough? Should he be more casual? More formal? Should he offer her a warm drink or snack? Is he overthinking?

Avery smiled back. She knew she was above average in the looks department, but she never had the effect that she has on Zack. She smiled as she let go of his hand and grabbed the pamphlet from her packet.

"I'm new to this school, and they just gave me these rules I need to follow. I think as my roommate, you should familiarize yourself with them." Avery explained, looking deep into Zack's eyes, enjoying how mesmerized by her he was.

"Hmm? Oh lemme see..."

Zack took the packet, skimming it over and cocking an eyebrow at it. "Wow, so no girl clothes anymore? What about...in here?" Zack asked.

"I think they're letting me wear whatever I want in here, but as soon as I step out that door, I'm technically on campus. Speaking of which, where do i get my uniforms?" Avery asked.

"Oh, um...should be in the, um...closet." Zack said, trying to process the fact he will be living with the girl of his dreams.

Avery turned to her closet and opened the door, revealing three uniforms. One full uniform consisting of a shirt, pants, and blazer; a gym uniform of a t-shirt and shorts; and finally the swim uniform that was a speedo, as mentioned before.

"Do they expect us to be naked when we do laundry?" Avery joked.

Zack blushed at the image she suggested before responding "N-nak..no, we uh...have personalized laundry baskets that we place outside the room at night, and they will clean our uniforms and provide us with new ones in the morning. I suppose we just wear our PJ's or something while we sleep and then change in the morning."

Avery smiled to herself. She's enjoying making Zack flustered. She never had a boy react this way towards her, though she also never really had a chance to talk to any boys before. She wondered if all the boys in this school were all similarly transfixed by a girl like her.

"Oh! I need to get new underwear. Do you think I can borrow one of yours when I go on campus and buy some? I don't want to be caught going completely commando." Avery chuckled.

"Huh? Oh um, sure!" Zack stumbled to his closet and tried to find a pair that looked clean and new enough to impress her.

He pulled out a pair of white boxer briefs and handed them her, which she smiled and winked in response. Avery felt a bit like she was taking advantage of the situation, but then Zack chimed in.

"Did...did you want to try them on?"

Avery's eyes widened. Maybe she was wrong about him, and he was secretly a perv?

"What, right here? Now?" Avery asked in a serious tone.

"What? No! I-I mean, you could if you want. Or...you can go take a shower and try them on and put on a uniform after." Zack explained.

Avery side-eyed him before asking the obvious question "So, where do I shower?"

"Oh, the shower room is at the end of the hall. It's where all the guys will be showering." Zack felt he should have broke that news to her a bit more gently, but his brain wasn't quite firing on all cylinders.

"Communal shower? You mean...all the guys will see me?" Avery asked, defensively.

"Well, you'll also be able to see them. If that's any consolation. I could...accompany you if you like? Have a friendly face for your first time? Showering! First time showering." Zack facepalmed, not wanting to sound like he was coming on strong.

Avery suppressed a giggle at his expense. She found his awkwardness cute, but she also didn't want to trust him so implicitly. She figured showering in a large room with him wouldn't be so bad. If he couldn't handle himself while she had her clothes on, she wondered how brain dead he would be when they were both naked and wet.

"Sure, if you insist. It would be nice to have someone I can trust while I'm in there." Avery replied.

"Wha...really? I mean, uh...cool! When did you want to go?" Zack smiled sheepishly, not expecting that answer.

"How about right now?"

"Now? Uh sure! Just gimme a minute." Zack nearly jumped as he turned to his closet and began rummaging through it for a change of clothes.

He then pulled the shower supplies from under his bed and turned to say he was ready. However, his voice caught in his throat as he saw her back facing him, wearing only her panties as she wrapped a towel around her before pulling her panties down and off from underneath the towel. She turned and saw Zack staring and she twirled the discarded garment before placing it with her other clothes on the bed.

"I guess this will the last time I see these clothes for a while." Avery said before grabbing the full uniform and Zack's underwear he was letting her borrow.

Clutching the clothes under her arm, she let Zack lead the way to the shower room, and an uncertain future.

How does the shower go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)