More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Family too poor

As you lay in your mother's arms, sleeping soundly, both your parents are feverishly whispering as they add everything they can sell and after five grueling hours, your father finally sighs and rubs her tired eyes and looks at both you and your mother with sad eyes as she whispers, "Honey, I know you want to keep him. Goddess knows I would love to be the proud father of a cute male but you know the law." she reached out and pets your soft head gently.

At this point your mother is about to burst into tears but barely holds it back, her voice shaky as she says "Please, I'm sure we can make it work somehow."

Your father just shakes her head, looking defeated at this point. "Look, honey, tomorrow we'll come out with the news that we have decided to sell him and are looking for a good home for him. But for now, let's get some sleep."

In the morning, the announcement is made and almost immediately your parents are flooded with a wide array of offers ranging from Mistresses down to Common people. After hours of sorting through a lot of messages and e-mails, your parents narrow the list down to a few offerings.

The First:

"Hello, Hawthorne's, I am Madame Abigail Foxheart and I saw your announcement about your son. First, let me say I feel for you; it is never an easy thing for a parent to be separated from their child. Secondly, I know every parent wishes for their child to have a great life. Therefor, I'm offering this in exchange for you to sign over the rights to your son"

  1. One million dollars transferred over immediately.
  2. The right to see him once a year.
  3. A chance for both of you to work for me and stay close to him.
  4. And finally, a promise that you will have more than one grandchild.

Status = Good with a focus on more softer, happier sex and maybe some dominant scenes for you.

The Second:

"Greetings, I represent Mistress Veronica Balebreak and she is very interested in the rights to your son and is willing to reward you handsomely for him. Below are what she is offering you in exchange."

  1. A strong, protective household where he will be safely taken care to the utmost abilities of the staff.
  2. One point two million dollars.
  3. A contract stating he will receive the best medical care that money can buy if anything were to happen to him.
  4. A chance to join my Mistresses harem and be close to your son but in exchange, you will not receive the agreed amount of money and will instead be pampered for the rest of your life.
  5. Finally, he will have a chance to have children.

Status = Domination, this means that most of the branches will have a focus towards the best way to break a male. [bondage, CBT, chastity, domination, Etc.]

The Third:

"Hello, I'm the young Mistress of the Anelbrekr family, Sarah Anelbrekr, and I just saw your announcement and I've always wanted to have a male of my own ever since my mother me out of my previous home. As you may or may not know, my family line is one of the richest in the world and this is what I offer you in exchange for signing the rights to your son over to me."

  1. One billion dollars.
  2. You will receive update pictures every so often.
  3. He can stay with you until he is of age but he must also stay a virgin until then.
  4. A promise he will be returned to you if something were to happen.

Status = Degenerate, meaning this branch is going to focus on you going through utter humiliation with fetishes like [smell, , sweat, watersports and more]

So, which of these options did your parents choose?

((Authors, not the political rankings, is as followed))

Empress

Mistress

Madame

Ma'am

Commoner

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)