More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

#2 Veronica

Your parents decide to go with the first option - feeling it will probably be a good idea to accept someone with such a high status. And so you stay with your parents until you are around three years old and are then taken away to meet the woman called Veronica.

__________

Years later, you are in your room studying for an upcoming test your Mistress have assigned to you. Your concentration, however, is not all there because about a week ago, Veronica had been entering your room each night and started teasing you in many different ways just before you went to sleep. This test isn't all that important or anything but your Mistress have told you that if you pass it, you will be rewarded. But if you fail it, you will then be punished for it instead. As a result, you've had a hard-on all day but you can't touch it as your Mistress always reminds you to not masturbate but even so, she never gets too mad about it. You now have a choice - you can either try to study for the test or you can play with yourself.

Choices, choices...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)