More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

Is that fine?

Fair enough, for now.

I nod "fine" and, in the interim of a second, had my share of clothes on my back. By the door, I notice Jessica putting her backpack back on and look to the stairs, where our mom was climbing down with her keys. Pointing at my sister, I ask, "How about Jessica?"

Mom glances at Jessica's naked, tight body. "What about her?"

"She's naked."

"Well, of course she is, dear. She's going to school." Our mom smiles and opens the door. Jessica just gives me a quick smile of her own before moving through the doorway in naught but her birthday suit. I follow them out and close the door.

As we approach our sedan, I decide it would be more productive if it was decked out with some extra features. I open the door to the backseat.

"Oh my, you guys really are pushing it here." Our mom shakes her head as she climbs into the driver's seat, drops an eye on her watch, and pulls down her pants. Carefully she situates her bare bottom down onto the wiggling, large dildo attached to the car-seat. The squilck as she moves down the cylindrical sculpt fills the air with a complimentary sensuality.

"Oh please, Mom, it's not that far," says Jessica as she settles into her own seat and easily slides down the rubbery penis with which she seems perfectly fine having invade her tight pussy. With the interest of an SMS junkie she begins moving up and down its length. From behind, I watch their breasts both bounce in pleasant ways. My mom grips the back of the passenger seat and turns to look behind us as she reverses. Following the minute clunk of the curb, I get a decent show of the effects of gravity on her [new and improved] female bosom before finally heading for school.

"How do you like the dildos, Mom?" I ask after a few minutes on the road.

"Hm?" She looks at me through the rearview mirror. "Oh. Yes, they're fine. Might need a little oiling, though. I'll ask your dad to take a look at it later."

Fondling my penis through my pants, I look out my window to see a businesswoman on the phone across from us. She's in a fresh, new-looking Nissan. She also seems to be moving up and down in sporadic spurts, and with a quick look through the car mainframe, I see why.

Letting the transparency subside, I wank a little at the sight of her. I roll down my window to get a clearer look. It doesn't take long for her to spot me. When she does, however, she just looks back in front of her, wrapped up in her apparently important business discussion, not concerned with the leering masturbator a few feet away -- wanking off particularly because of her less than family-friendly, vagina penetrating excursion at the moment, the kind of porn-like activity she also didn't appear to be bothered by in this presently public, socially constrained environment.

I look around the street where we are stopped at and find the situation is the same for all the other cars around us. Girls and mothers all bouncing on thick, slick dildos -- there are even some guys joining in on the fun.

A few moments later we pull up at the school. As we climb out the car, I decide to set things back to normal for now. The dildos suddenly disappear, and like nothing unusual had happened whatsoever, my mom slides her pants back up her ass and we get a quick farewell kiss to the cheek from her.

"See ya Mom." Jessica bounds up the front of the school, no one commenting on her risque fashion statement for the day, even as she impishly waves at a group of boys, one of which was a jock she had been flirting boundaries with for a while. Avery, I think his name was.

Meanwhile, I walk over to the front window of the car. My mom leans over to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. Once she pulls back, I turn my face forward. When I do, instead of leaving it there, she blinks then tenderly stretches her neck toward me and pushes her lips onto my mouth. Moving one arm out the window, she grabs a handful of the back of my head and caresses me softly. I stick my hand down the cleavage of her blouse and perversely massage her right breast which she says nothing of.

Finally, after what seems like minutes, we break away, my mom boob exploring hand included. The older blonde woman smiles like she'd just given one of her pre-baked life tips and pats me on the cheek. "Be good, okay, dear?" I nod. She kisses her hand and waves goodbye as she pulls out of the curb and leaves me face to face with the bustling high school entrance, the sound of the bell promptly splicing itself into the foreground.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)