More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Facing the music (head shave)

Jane was a straight A student, working hard since high school and avoiding parties in college. Some would say she never had any fun, but she enjoyed studying, despite feeling lonely at times. She didn't have time for friends, so she just studied more. Which led her going through her college years alone in her dorm room.

As the last year of college was going toward the end, Jane was wondering if she didn't miss a good part of her youth by studying instead of socializing. So, she decided to go to a party for the first time in her life.

Not knowing how to find a party, she asked her classmates. But they were over that period of carelessness and didn't know much on what was on, on the campus. Luckily, as she was going back to the dorm, she heard two guys talking about a party. They were heavily tattooed and pierced, but didn't seem really threatening.

"You're going to a party ?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, why ?" One of the guys asked.

"Can I go with you ?"

"I'm not sure, it's your kind of party."

"You like techno punk music ?" The guy that didn't speak until now asked her.

Jane didn't know that genre, but it was a party and she wanted to fit in.

"Yeah... sure... absolutely..." She lied.

"Well, ok then, dress up and join us at the entrance of the campus." The first guy said, not looking convinced.

"I'm John and he's Bill, by the way." The other one added.

"I'm Jane, nice to meet you."

The redhead went back to her room and took the most sexy clothes she had. Which mean a blue skirt, a green T-shirt and high heels. She put on some make up and walked to the rendez-vous point. The two dudes were there, next to an old rusty car. They shacked their head at her sight.

"This won't do." John said.

"What won't do ?" The girl asked.

"That's way too clean and conventional ! Let me help !"

The guy grabbed her skirt and teared it appart, turning it into a miniskirt and took care of her sleeves and lower part of her T-shirt, turning it into a sleeveless crop top.

"Hey !!" Jane protested.

But John continued and left her in ragged clothes, looking way sexier.

"That's better." He commented before opening the door to the redhead.

She was starting to regret the idea, her clothes being ruined, but she still went in the car. Inside, the seat were in poor state, with stains she didn't want to know what it was from and the smell was fowl. Not to mention the trashes everywhere.

Bill started the car and they drove to an old factory, where a lot of people dressed in tattered clothes, flashy sexy outfit and colored haircuts. Inside, it was dark and dirt, with the smell of beer and cigarettes. She couldn't hear much with the music going at full power. It was far from what she imagined, but since she was there, she could at least try to get in the mood. There was a bar on the side and she took a drink. It wasn't beer, it was stronger, but she had no idea what it was.

With time and , though, she started to enjoy the event. Things started to get blurry, but also fun, she danced, kissed some guy and... and then she didn't remember.

Jane woke up with a headaches, her head feeling lighter and cold. Taking a look around, she noticed she was in a big bed, in a room that looked more like a squat. There was two guys in the bed. She recognized the two deejays from the party. Did she had sex with them ? For a first party she really over did it... But somehow it still felt good to have let it go like this. There was just something that was bugging her. She passed her hand in her hairs, only to feel the skin of her head. She was bald, completely shaved.

"Oh. My. God !!! What happened to my hairs ???" She yelled.

"You came on the scene during the song "bald to be free" and participated in the shaving contest. It looks surprisingly great on you."

A guy just entered the room with two cups and presented one to Jane. She took it and the sheet fell revealing her naked upper body, the redhead... bald girl tried to take back the sheet to cover herself, which made the man laugh.

"Don't worry we all seen every inches of you."

"This was a mistake..." Jane said.

"Too bad, you were great."

"Fuck you..."

Jane surprised herself with such bad words, but it just made the man laugh even more. She took a sip of the bad coffee and winced.

"I need to go." She said, getting up. "Where are my clothes ?"

"Here and there..."

The bald girl grabbed some clothes on the floor and put them on, it wasn't hers, but she didn't care at the time, she had made a big mistake. She left in a hurry and heard in her back "We leave town in two days, if ya want to."

Like she would come back ! They were crazy ! It was stupid. Jane come back to the campus and took a shower. She was about to take her shampoo bottle, but stopped.

"Well, I won't need that for a while..."

She was still sad for the lost of her hairs, but strangely, not that much. Feeling the fresh hair on her scalp was... well, refreshing and she indeed felt free of those pesky hairs that was going everywhere and were so hot in the summer. Looking back in the mirror, she realized that it looked actually well on her. Maybe a little bit too bland on the skull...

Jane got some surprised look when she went to classes. But no one said a word, they didn't know her much after all.

When the evening came and the classes where over though, the bald girl felt compelled to party. Which was absurd, she took really bad decisions the only time she did that. So she started to study. But she couldn't focus. Did she really took bad decisions last night ? The shaving looks actually good on her, she had a lot of fun despite the noise, de smell and the dirt, and for the sex... she can't remember.

Jane went to bed and fingered herself until she came, she couldn't stop imagining the sex with the three guys. They weren't bad looking actually, if you put aside the tats and piercings...

The next day was even harder for her, the course felt boring and uninteresting. She wanted to party, to have fun, not to study numbers and rules, it was so stupid, life wasn't just that.

By the end of the day Jane went back to the deejays and the driver.

"I want to come with you, guys..." She told them.

And so, she left. Her mind was open, society was not fun, life was more than working. It was sex and music. Jane got tattoos too, piercing came later. And she kept her hairs shaved to show her freedom in life.

She was the group slut. Even if she learned to use the platines, she mostly was their cocksleeve for when they needed to empty their balls. Being a punk slut was the best for Jane. No work, no stress and travel all year long.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)