More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which maze do you start with?

: Bdsm Dungeon (warning!)

Deciding to brave the hardest challenge there was to test yourself, and maybe to fulfill some specific fetishes, you reach out and press on the BDSM dungeon. All the other texts fade, and new text arrive in bold letters.

‘WARNING! Choosing this level will lock the VISS system on until successful completion of game. Losing game will simply restart level. The only way to stop the game is to win. Continue or exit?’

Well now you understand the warnings. You hadn’t considered that you could be stopped from turning the game off, but it makes sense in a way if it can totally control everything you see, hear, and feel.

You click continue, and the world evaporates and reforms around you. You appear to be in a run down basement, with dirty concrete floors and cobweb ridden walls. Pipes pass by on the walls and ceiling, and you can actually hear water running through them. In the dimly lit corridor you can actually smell the stale air, mixed with something else... a heavy rubber odor?

Text appears before you again. ‘You were to be put through training before auction. Just after processing, you managed to slip away from the group. Escape to win, or suffer through training and punishment for escape.’

Well that’s a fairly on the nose backstory, but it works. You see under it a list of customization option.

What were you in training for?

  • a puppy, trained to be a mindless obedient plaything

  • a rubber drone, losing all sense of self to blindly follow directions

  • a latex maid, designed to be an obedient showpiece for you owner to torment

  • a painslut, taught to seek pleasure from being hurt and humiliated

  • no designation, your captors haven’t determined what sort of slavery is right for you yet

  • dlc available

You aren’t sure which to pick... knowing the difficulty and the stakes, you really don’t want to suffer more than you have to to win the game.

Which position do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)