More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sparkee23 Sparkee23

Which position do you choose?

Latex male pup

Curious about rubber, and not seeing what the potential downside of this choice would be, you are about to select the rubber drone, when you are struck with indecision. The rubber pup does sound exotic. You press it. A few moments later, your body feels strange, like you are on the ground on all fours.

You look down at your body and lift your hands and the first thing you notice is that you are mostly naked with a latex crop top covering most of your chest, and a leather harness on top of that. You see that you are wearing a pair of latex boi shorts, which your cock and asshole are exposed to the open air. Meanwhile your hands and feet are covered in leather mittens shaped like paws, with belts and padlocks keeping them on. In addition to the feet paws, there are splints strapped to your feet and legs to keep you from walking like a human. You try to touch your face but a leather dog mask keeps you from doing so and it’s made with a in-built collar and padlocked so you can’t take it off no matter how hard you try. For now there is no gag or other device keeping your mouth open but that could change.

It takes a moment to remembered that you are not truly wearing this, but instead a VR suit which is amazing. Well worth the price tag you think. After admiring your new attire and ready to begin, you look up and down the dank hallway. One direction was better lit, and seemed to have a faint noise of people talking, while the other darker path seemed almost abandoned. You try to decide, and notice a ventilation shaft that you might be able crawl into... if you want to stay as hidden as possible.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)