More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which position do you choose?

A rubber sissy maid

Curious about rubber, and not seeing what the potential downside of this choice would be, you go to press the the rubber drone. As you reach out though, you slip and press under it by mistake, and too your horror you had selected the rubber maid.

Before you can react or back out, the letters fade and a strange sensation invelops your body. Looking down, your entire body is covered in shiny black rubber. It actually feels tight and restricting, and you can hear a squeak with each movement. You take a breath and have trouble exhaling fully, realizing it comes with a built in corset that gives your somewhat tall and slim male frame a more feminine curve. Your face feels similarly restricted, and you realize you are wearing a hood of the same material. The only part of your head uncovered are your eyes, nostrils, and mouth. Over your rubbery skin is a full length maid outfit, made of a similar rubber but instead of forming to your skin it poofs out as a dress would. You go to step, and almost fall as you hadn’t realized you are on your toes by ridiculously high heels.

You feel up and down your body, and are not only amazed the virtual reality suit makes it truly feel like a slick poofy dress over a thick rubber skin, but that it is strangely enjoyable. You notice the accessories outside of the rubber layer, namely rubber cuffs with silver hoops at your wrists, biceps, ankles, and thighs, as well as a matching collar tight around your throat. They are all thankfully not functioning as anything but decoration at the moment, but the potential is obvious. You feel a slight breeze in the hallway, and discover the only uncovered part of your anatomy is your cock and asshole. Well, almost. You check under your dress when you notice a strange coolness and weight, only to discover a hard case around your cock. It seems your cock is tightly caged by a metal chastity device, making you wonder how you could lose if you can’t cum...

Over the initial shock of your new attire and ready to begin, you look up and down the dank dark hallway. One direction was better lit, and seemed to have a faint noise of people talking, while the other direction seemed quieter but had a strong smell of rubber and sweat emanating from it. You try to decide, and notice a ventilation shaft that you might be able to reach and climb into... if you want to stay as hidden as possible. Though in your heels it may well be impossible to get into.

Which direction do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)