More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rex711 Rex711

Who walks in?

Extra Introduction

Hey everyone reading this, I just want to take the time and explain a few extra things. For starters my goal right now is to release 1-3 new "options" every 4-7 days. My "vision" of this story is keeping everything at the gloryhole, so I probably won't be writing anything about a Futa coming in and taking you home afterwards etc ( at least not for a while ).

I will try and put more detail into my characters in the more recent chapters as this is a very important part of the story telling which I have missed out on with the first 10 or so chapters. So anything released after that I will try and have as much detail on people as I can too try and really immerse everyone into the story better.

In my own version of Futa's women don't exist, instead Futa's have both sex organs however their vaginas are considered extremely taboo and are really only used for reproduction or between partners. Futa's are also obviously the more dominant sex in this world and things such as ( to an extent ) usually doesn't get any attention since it's pretty common. Just in case people aren't into that, figured I would put it here so people have a little warning first. Same with if i get carried away with writing and it gets too much or anything of the like.

Like I said above, I want things to stay at the gloryhole for now and I want to try and immerse people into the story slightly, so descriptions of people will be brief ( since you don't really see your partner at a GH ) I will explain characters in more detail if you actually see them ( Go into more detail about looks, body type etc )

I also want to quickly apologize for my overuse of commas and the word you and underuse of full stops! I will try and get better at that as time goes on. Also make sure you check out that poll since I can easily release more content with so many more ideas ( Try to be descriptive since I don't always understand every abbreviate word for porn things, but I know most of them. ) Any "fan-made" suggestion that I add may be possibly tweaked slightly etc.

Yes, I intentionally repeated one chapter since I wanted us all to go through the journey of "loosing our anal virginity together"

Any rules for things I won't write will get put here. ( No scat, underaged, cum bloating, sweat/dirt, M/M. ) this list may get updated for any things that come up.

After a while things will start to repeat themselves as I can only explain so many things so many times until words and details will start to recycle.

But again, I seriously hope you enjoy as stories like this are hard to find now if you have read most already like I have!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)