More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

In which scenario you or the male protagonist will be exposed nude?

Exposed naked by mother

Radesh, a young Indian high school student, lately only has low grades and makes fun of his classmates at school. One day, mother Kaysha decides to teach her son a lesson. The young Indian's mother was going to her house with friends to visit some Brazilians. The day of the visit arrives and Kaysha is having tea with her friends who are over 40 years old. And where is your son he asks Luiza one of Kaysha's friends - Is he taking a bath and is he ok becoming a cute boy Girlfriend? asks Luiza. No, he is single. Do you want to know it? the bathroom was undergoing renovations and Radesh was taking a shower in the basement, soaping himself up when suddenly he walks in like his mother hiding with his five friends quietly they look closely and the naked one there because he had a huge dick to be a little thin . Radesh's mom and her friends gape at Radesh's big, beautiful cock. Kaysha appears and says - Hi son Radesh has a fright, covers his dick with his hand - What's this mom can't you see I'm naked! - I know, but I'm your mother. No problem, I want you to meet some people. What do you mean mom I'm naked - I know, but it's time to take a class for low grades and for making fun of your classmates at school - But mom. your friends - And boy how is Amanda there laughing, a beautiful brunette with curly hair and busty. Kaysha's friends are looking at the hot, hot, healthy Indian wanting him to hand over his dick so they can see more of his thick, beautiful dick. Suddenly he starts to get an erection and the tip of his cock appears. Look girls looks like someone is getting excited with Kaysha laughing Radesh's mother fights with him to take her hand and he takes it. Kaysha's friends approach and look intently at Radesh's cock with desire to suck his beautiful cock. They were doing this with the help of Ali's mother, who had her help to teach her son a lesson, as he always asked naked, embarrassed to be seen. Radesh was very embarrassed and angry with his mother. Radesh's mother approaches, bends down and looks at her son's erect cock and says: - wow how my baby has grown in size.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)