More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by krichi krichi

What's next?

Exploring a bit more

After a few minutes of having fun exploring the girl's body, the boys were amazed, they got to know the woman's body very well. None of them were virgins, but they never paid attention to every detail. "That's really cool man, what's it like inside her?" David asked his friend. “It's so strange, my body responds in a different way, I'm much lighter than before.”

In the midst of the fun, Marcus felt strange as he began to lose control of his body. "Buddy, I think I'm com... ing out." He ended up in his own body, after being kicked out of the girl. “There must be a time limit.” David said. "Good, because I didn't want to be that girl forever, I miss my dick." His friend replied, so the two dress the girl who seemed to pass out after all of this.

"Where am I?" She asked the boys. "You passed out so we put you on the couch, are you feeling better now?" David asked. "I'm fine, thanks for the help guys, I'm going back to work." And she left the house. “That was awesome, man, we can do a lot with this thing, this time we can take control of someone else.” David told Marcus. "Okay, but this time you have to be the girl, I let you touch her, I want to feel some big tits now." Marcus said, already thinking of someone they could play with.

His neighbors were generally annoying, a couple who always picked on Marcus about the loud music. Furthermore, the wife was a very interesting woman, despite her age she was very hot and had beautiful breasts. "You have to be her guy so we can finally see the slut's big tits." Marcus is right, they always want her, so why not take a look at the goods? "Okay man, let's do this." He said, but still strange about the situation, that he would become a real woman, a really stacked one.

Before the action, David took the gun and checked it clearly, it had a display with a time limit. "This must select the time you have in the other person body." David said, the time was set to 10 minutes, but while he pressed the button bellow he saw it change to various options like 30 minutes, 6 hourss, 1 day and more until he reach to final one. "Forever, we really won't choose this one." He felt a chill thinking about being trapped in another body forever, so he choose 1 hour to use on his hot neighboor.

Cassandra was a typical housewife, she didn't go out much except to shop at a nearby store or go to church. "I'll call her, when she appears, shoot her." David said, worried about his friend's lack of attention. "Got it, hurry up." Marcus said eager to put the plan into practice. "Hello David, can I help you?" As she said those words, David's brain could only focus on her body, craving her breasts. "Are you o..." She froze with her mouth open without completing the sentence, David looked around and saw Marcus gesturing to him. "Alright, time to be a woman." She touched his hand, in a split second he was sucked into her.

As he moved his new body, he felt strange, he was swaying in some parts and the masses of flesh on his chest were eager to come out of the green dress. “Let’s go into her house, her husband isn’t here.” He called his friend to come in. "She's so hot, let me check out those tits please."

Marcus' jaw dropped at the sight of her breasts fully exposed. "How you feeling, bro?" Marcus asked David who was silent, he shook her body quickly and then watched her breasts move to each side. "I feel , but also strong somehow. Teasing you felt so good, I know any man would die to have a way with her." David said without looking away of the milf body, so he let his friend touch her feeling every inch of her body. In the meantime David felt a new sensation, a burning sensation that didn't let him think straight, at that moment Marcus sank two fingers into Cassandra's pussy.

David felt his legs shake as the burning sensation increased. "Stop man, I need to go to the bathroom." He said hurriedly. "What was going on? Am I getting hot for Marcus?" He thought to himself, he clearly wasn't gay, but this new body was asking for dick. "You better take a shower." While David took a shower to calm down, Marcus stood in the half-open door and saw David massaging his curvy, soapy body. This sight made his dick grow in an instant, so he took it out and started masturbating for the beautiful milf, David couldn't contain his new body cravings.

"Holy shit, man! What are you doing?!" David yelled at Marcus after catching her masturbating. "Sorry man, she's too hot to resist, I want to pound that pussy so bad." Marcus begged making David lose control of himself. "That's fine with me, let's tear up this body." The two went to the bedroom and David pushed Marcus onto the bed, he looked through the clothes finding a beautiful piece of lingerie. "Do you like the view? It's going to get even better." Then he jumped on top of his friend who slapped him hard on the ass, David let out a high-pitched moan, then Marcus stuck his dick inside her pussy. He moved his hips up and down, making David moan with each thrust and then slapping him again.

The two keep fucking like that for some minutes until David felt strange. "Shit! I'm losing control of her." Marcus finished cumming inside of Cassandra as her body start to convulse. Then he runned to exit the house, David felt himself being ejected from the woman a few moments later. He gave her a hard slap in the ass before running to catch his friend.

"Where am I?" The poor woman said regaining her conscious, her legs were feeling like jelly and her pussy was full of cum dripping. The two boys got to their house and locked the door. "What was that bro?" Marcus asked confused, but David couldn't explain for sure. "I don't know man, our feelings kind of mix up when you touch her pussy, it was like one thing elevate the other. What I am pretty sure is that I don't wanna even see your cock right now." While David was talking somebody knock the door, did Cassandra find out what they did?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)