More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by krichi krichi

What's next?

A interesting offer

David was nervous thinking it would be Cassandra, but someone strange to him was at the door. It was an elderly lady who appeared to be homeless, David never saw her around so he assumed she wanted some food and to give her some slices of bread wanting to get rid of her soon. "Thank you my boy, but my visit here is for something different." She said in a crippled voice. “I saw what you two did earlier with that woman, you should be more cautious.”

David felt worried, how something so good ran out this quickly, he should pay more attention to his surroundings. "No need to get nervous boy, I don't want to ruin your fun but be part of it." She said slowly widing a grin. "And how could you add something to our little fun?" David asked her back. "I don't know exactly what you two did back then, but it was like some kind of black magic let you control that woman body. I might just want a better body too, in exchange I would stop bothering you guys and letting you have some extra fun too. What do you think?"

Thinking about his options David looked at his friend who made a positive sign to him. In fact the offer was good, they could get some more fun and she didn't know exactly how that works, but he still didn't want to ruin someone else's life. "Who do you want to become?" He said to the homeless woman who seemed to be very happy. "You know the spoiled family who lives in the next block, I want to become their daughter, it will be a blessing to have a young body again." In the same instant David knew who she was talking about, the idea became more sweet as he thought about it, this girl was really a spoiled stuck up bitch who didn't deserve what she got. "We have a deal." David said as they started to draw up a plan.

The young girl aways take a time in the evening to walk in a nearby park, but this time she would get a big surprise. As she stop a bit and sit the old lady made his move. "Do you have some money to help me cute girl?" She said trying to buy some time as the boys did the trick. "Get your ass out here scumbag, I will get you arres..." She stopped, that was the signal for her to touch the girl and take her life. She vanished to the inside of the girl body who shook a bit as she took control, so the boys approached her. "Everything alright miss?" They asked. "Couldn't be better boys." She smiled at them and flash her tits.

The young girl takes time in the evening to walk in a nearby park, but this time she is in for a big surprise. When she stops for a moment and sits down, the old lady made his move. "Do you have any money to help me, cute girl?" She said trying to buy some time while the boys did the trick. “Get your ass out of here, you scumbag, I'm going to arres...” She stopped, that was the signal for her to touch the girl and take her life. She disappeared inside the girl's body who trembled a little as she took control, so the boys approached her. "Everything okay, miss?" They asked. "Couldn't be better boys." She smiled at them and flashed her breasts.

Please log in to view the image

"Let's go somewhere nice." She said then picked up the purse checking what was inside. "Her wallet is here, full of cash and credit cards." They left the park in search of a place where they could check out the merchandise, finding an expensive hotel. After booking a spacious apartment, the woman undressed, revealing her entire body to the boys. "Since it's me now, you two can call me Tiffany. Do you like the view?"

Please log in to view the image

She played with her pussy a little feeling the start of a burning sensation. "You can be Tiffany all you want, as long as you don't go back on your agreement." David said bluffing, as he didn't know if it was possible to get her out of Tiffany's body, but the old woman didn't know that so she had to play along. "Okay, guys, I'm going to send you some money so you can rest easy and let you two do whatever you want with this body every now and then."

"That's it. Can we get started them?" Marcus said taking off his clothes, David did the same. It would be the first time the boys got in a threesome, and this one they won't forget. "Let me take care of this sweety." 'Tiffany' said as she took Marcus cock in her mouth, David in the meantime got under her sliding her cock inside her warm pussy, trhusting it as her breast pressed his face. "This feeling is awesome, it will be even better if you act more like her." David said, so she changed her tone. "You two get your filth hands out of me, you are disguting pervs." She was sounding a lot more like Tiffany making it become more pleasurable.

Please log in to view the image

They switch positions some time not letting her take a rest. "I'm just a bitch of love to be fucked, please fill all my holes masters." She said moaning making the two cum inside of her, as they took some breath she tasted the cum dripping her pussy. "How did I do? The experience sure helps." She said smiling. "I will be in debt with you boys forever, if you need anything just call me out, here's Tiffany number, I mean this is my number. Call me later." The two were pretty happy with the situation, using that gun could be very handful making a normal job such a waste of time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)