More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What will you do with them?

Explore your powers

You could exact your any time. For now you wanted to explore your powers. You took took your seat in 1st period English with Ms. Steiger. There was an empty desk with a pencil on it next to you.

*roll* you thought. The pencil roll off the desk onto the floor.

A moment later someone walked passed you and stepped on the pencil and broke it. You concentrated again. The pencil came together and mended itself, good as new. The bell rang and class began, but you weren't paying much attention. You had removed a quarter from your pocket and concentrated on it while shielding it from view of your classmates. The quarter grew, shrank, turned to ice. It melted out of your hand and dripped onto your desk. One more quick thought and the small puddle on the desk vanished. It seemed like you really could change anything...or anyone.

Ms. Steiger droned on while you sat at your desk. She talked with her back to the class writing on the whiteboard. She was 34 (and old woman by your standards) but by no means a spinster. She was 5'8 with auburn hair. She wore a business casual black button down blouse and beige slacks.

You started to concentrate and Ms. Steiger stopped writing. A moment later you heard a *plink* as her expanding bust popped a button off her blouse and it bounced off the white board. She turned red-faced and clutching her shirt.
Another thought. She let go of the shirt revealing some cleavage and put both palms on the desk, leaned forward and kissed the air. As her lips smacked her breasts grew 2 more cup sizes and popped open the blouse fully.

"HOLY SHIT" exclaimed Todd in the first row. There were laughs and gasps throughout the room, but no one moved. Ms. Steiger stood up, unbuttoned slacks and dropped them to the floor revealing her white french cut panties. She climbed onto the desk and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

What will Ms. Steiger do next, What will the class do? What will You do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)