More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

In which scenario you or the male protagonist will be exposed nude?

Exhibited at home in front of mother

My name is Manuel My mother has already seen me naked the way I came into the world several times. But that when I was a child and even a teenager I was not ashamed of her until now. I just finished high school and am now 18 years old. I spent five years in another city living with my grandmother because the school there was better. I used to live in a village and I left it to go to the big city to study and I went to live at my grandmother's house. My mom used to come see me every weekend. I was no longer naked in front of my mother because I didn't live with her anymore and that didn't happen. She didn't know that my dick had gotten big I had developed a lot my dick was asking for my leg.

Now that I finished high school, I decided to spend the holidays before my college with my mother in the village where I was born.

I arrive with my mother in the village and I realize that things haven't changed much, the village is still very simple. All my friends when they see me are happy and my mother's friends already say.

  • wow how this boy has grown. he is a beautiful boy

I was tall dark a little thin but not so lousy I had a somewhat athletic body

I notice one of my mom's friends looking at my crotch like she's curious to know how my dick feels.

I am ashamed of the praise of my mother's friends.

She and I got home.

  • Mom, I'm tired, I'm going to take a shower.
  • All right my son can go the bahheiro is the same.

The bathroom at home was made of wood and had no door, it had a red curtain that allowed you to see a little of the shadow of whoever was inside and it was in the living room.

  • I'm going to the kitchen to see something for us to eat.

It's okay mom, I say awkwardly. Because I was about to get naked there in that bathroom that only has one curtain at the risk of appreciating a visitor and I no longer had the courage to get naked in front of my mother because my dick had grown a lot. As I am already a young man, I would be afraid of getting hard in front of my mother. I go into my room and leave my suitcase there as I was too hot I don't even change clothes I go to the bathroom with the same clothes I'm in. I take off my clothes there. The feeling of being naked after years in that bathroom after I'm young now and my cock is huge turns me on. I take my shower soaping my whole body and I end up remembering when my mother gave me a bath making me even more excited. I keep imagining what it would be like if she gave me a bath now that I'm practically bigger and an adult and I kept imagining being admired with the size of my dick.

I finish my shower until I realize I hadn't brought a towel in a hurry.

I couldn't believe it. Building up courage, I decide to call my mother and she appears in the room where the bathroom is.

  • What happened to my son?

  • I forgot my towel, can you get it for me?
  • You, as always, have not ceased to be forgotten my son. The towels are all dirty, I'm still going to put them in the wash.

  • So you can go to my room and take a towel from my suitcase.

I'm very busy right now my son seeing something for us to eat. You can go there and get it.

I couldn't believe what she had said. My room was at the back of the kitchen which meant I was going to have to walk through it completely naked to get to my room. I say

But mother!

  • What happened my son won't tell me he's ashamed! How many times have I seen you naked. It's okay, I'm your mother and there's nothing I haven't seen either.

  • But mom, it's been a long time since I grew up.

  • I know but you never stopped being my son. Stop being fussy and go, I'm going to need your help to go to the market to buy food for me.

I was very ashamed and left without covering myself because I knew she could fight me if I covered myself.

She had a hurried expression on her face, suddenly her expression changes to one of astonishment.

She is speechless.

What happened mom - I say worried and excited inside. She says:

But what is that thing hanging between your legs my son!

  • I'm sorry mom, I told you that I had grown up.

  • You really have grown a lot my son. How did you get a penis that size. I had never seen one of those in my life.
  • I don't know, mom, it's just been growing over the years and it's already stopped and it's already a normal size for my age.
  • Normal size for your age? You are kidding me. You are practically a horse. She says laughing.

I laugh at myself awkwardly and because of her comments I start to get hard and that's when I look at her with more admiration.

  • Forgive me mom for that.

Don't worry, I'm your mother.

My mother, as if she were hypnotized, approaches me, bends down and looks very closely at my dick. My heart beats fast.

  • What are you doing mom?

I needed a closer look I'm so proud of you my son your dick is beautiful and would make any woman happy.

I get very turned on by what my mother says and I even wanted her to put her mouth on my dick. She is very close to him with her eyes right above her she was on her knees and right in front of my dick looking and admiring him with pride. Suddenly you hear footsteps coming very fast. There was only time for her to get up and for me to hide behind her. My cock was throbbing hard as it was pressed between her ass and my stomach.

Her friendly neighbors arrive in the room, who were all old ladies. They had gone to visit my mother and see me because they knew I had already arrived. It was 4 ladies.

They look at the scene confused

and one of them asks?

What's going on because you're hiding behind your mother?

How do Manuel and his mother get out of this situation? what happens? Do the neighbors see Manuel naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)