More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

How do Jeff and Diane take Debbi's suggestion?

Exactly as you'd expect

"Well, Debbi," Diane said with an evil grin, "that's your idea, not ours."

Debbi had planned on turning back, but Diane's tone had made her stay. "Well I was only joking!"

"Not so much of a joke now, is it?" Diane's smile mellowed out to a smirk.

"We'll show off our Naked Debbi ... that's a capital idea, Debbi, I knew you had it in you!" Jeff's face brightened up with the prospect of having a solid campaign pitch. Debbi groaned at what was being seriously suggested.

Collingsworth South was currently represented by Jack Grosmere, a steel-jawed Tory who was rumoured to be the second cousin of a lord and descended from the Conquest. Grosmere had jumped on with Cameron and handled the waves of Brexit and Covid masterfully. Looking like a young Tony Hadley, he was quite dreamy to the women of Collingsworth, Debbi and Diane included, whatever his and their politics may be.

Even with his gifts, Grosmere had never had an easy election. Labour always ran Mike Lewart, an avuncular Corbynista who was Grosmere's predecessor and popular with the university folk, always garnering a sort of warmth about him. At the last election Grosmere had prevailed by only 100 votes, and sure as sin there would be a vicious rematch this year.

And in the crosshairs of this fight would be ... Naked Debbi. Her tan skin exposed and ****, open to the elements like an animal while Grosmere, Lewart, and whomever the Lib Dems chose were in their suits (or even any kits at all), prim and proper. The thought was creating urges in her head, but she tried to shake them, and Jeff and Diane, off.

"Look, I know this sounds fun and all, but this isn't a calendar. I would be exposing myself - quite literally - to the democratic process of this country. Imagine the social media fallout!"

"Exactly!" Jeff retorted, "Imagine the exposure and publicity!"

"Oh come off it! If this were a serious affair I maybe might consider it," - would she really!?! - "but as it stands I'm not throwing my livelihood on the line for this vanity run."

"Tell you what," Diane countered, "you have your kit off right now. If the publican likes it we proceed with this campaign. If he doesn't, well I guess that's the end of our bids."

"Are you mental, strip naked in public right now?"

"Yeah," Jeff nodded succinctly. Debbi saw no use in arguing and wanted to shut these two up for good. So, in the span of ten seconds, she kicked off her heels, and had off her jacket, followed by her blouse and bra, and then her panties and skirt in one fell swoop.

"There! Are you happy now?"

"Let's wait for the publican," Diane countered...

How does the publican react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)