More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

Evil of the Past Returned

The Astrologer's Tower is a powerful place, fueled by ancient magics it is a source of great power. It used to be used to see the future but has been repurposed to act as a prison for the most powerful evils. None greater than you, the Overlord. A skilled user of magic with some technical knowledge, mostly magi-tech. You were actually imprisoned by your own family. During your incarceration your immense power has decreased by a staggering amount, but you'll get your chance soon.

An inmate escaping on an upper level gave you a chance as a piece of falling debris crushed one of the wards holding you, once one broke the field weakening you broke. You managed to get to your feet and make a get away in the chaos happening around you, it wasn't easy but you did it. Once you got to a safe distance you teleported into your lair, a labyrinthian complex outside any universe. You could feel your weakened power, it will take much time to return to your previous power and even longer to surpass it. You approached the dungeon heart/core, situated in a secret chamber underneath your throne.

A large stone orb covered in runes. It allowed you to grow your own power and make further improvements to your gear ad your base. Though its most valuable abilities are its powers to allow you to traverse the multiverse and to resurrect you, as long as it has enough power. It held enough power for a couple teleports and a full invasion.

At the moment you had your usual armor, comprised of heavily enchanted metals.

A series of mundane weapons, you don't use these often

A staff to amplify powers, you haven't used this in centuries but you'll be needing it again for a while. Thank goodness it's still here.

Your magic. You possess some normal spells, healing, enhancements/enchantments, elemental, minor telekinesis, minor mind manipulation, etc. Though you had a special spell, mystical mimicry, you could use it to mimic any power you witnessed. The only issue is that at the moment it will be tiring to use as you haven't used it in a long time.

First however, you needed your minions again.

What are your minions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)