More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

What are your minions?

Magi-tech Golems and Summoned Creatures

First you reactivate your remaining magi-tech golems, the first among them being the first of them you made. He was the strongest among them, in your younger years names weren't your strong suit so you named him Steve. His bright yellow eyes look around before stopping on you, "My creator! Thank you for reactivating me sir. I assume we shall begin the process of rebuilding your power, yes?" You give him a nod, "Yes, we shall but first . . . "

You begin to channel as much of your magic as you can into the elemental spells to create as many elemental summons as you can. Each has its own use.

Earth: These are great brawlers, they're strong and durable. Not too fast though.

Fire: The second fastest and most destructive, hard to control though.

Lightning: The fastest of them, their electricity makes them dangerous to fight against.

Wind: These are good for aerial combat and are best in large groups when they can form a tornado.

Ice: These are useful for taking prisoners, they struggle with warm climates.

Water: These are for any fights in or around water.

Dark: Masters of stealth, able to teleport through shadows weaponize the shadows of anything around them.

Light: Expert healers and useful for blinding and disorienting enemies.

There are more but you lack the strength at the moment to summon all of them.

The classifications for elemental constructs are:

Spirit: The most common, weakest, no mind or their own, easy to summon.

Elemental: Stronger than a spirit, mostly mindless, require a moderate amount of power to summon.

Elder: Far more powerful and possess intelligence equal to the average human, requires a lot to summon.

Ancient: The most powerful an elemental construct can become. Tactical geniuses, requires an obscene amount to summon.

The classifications for magi-tech machines are:

Drone: Mindless machines best for scouting, there weapons are weak on their own. They need to be in large numbers to be a danger themselves.

Brawler: Machines built with a lot of knowledge of hand-to-hand combat knowledge. They're quite strong, and formidable in a fight. Though they mainly know how to follow orders and fight.

Warrior: These are almost the same as brawlers, these just use weapons as opposed to their fists.

Blaster: These are built for ranged combat, with special arcane weapons built into their hands, eyes, mouths, and chests. They have some tactical knowledge but are still meant to follow orders.

Shielders: These machines are built to generate shields to protect large groups of your forces, their shields can be painful if somebody runs into them.

Officers: These are machines built to lead the others, they possess incredible tactical brilliance and can largely think for themselves. They can't disobey you but can lead the other machines into combat if need be. They represent each of the main types of your magi-tech forces. Their capabilities are superior to the majority of the other machines.

Steve: He is one of a kind. Your first magi-tech golem. You've heavily upgraded him since so that he is the most powerful of your magi-tech golems. He has the lasers of a blaster, strength beyond a brawler officer, more skilled than any fighter, can generate powerful shields, can self-repair, and can truly think for himself. He's genuinely loyal to you, as you are his creator. You sort of view him as a son.

With that done you begin to generate images of other universes. Steve notices and approaches, "Creator, what are you looking for? Which universe to begin our conquest with?" You look at him, "No, first I need a new hench person. The others didn't fare so well. I'll need new people to lead groups of our forces in conquests, and I'll avoid making the same mistake I did last time."

He nods as you turn your attention to the universes before you.

Where to search for a Hench person?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)