More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

Where to search for a Hench person?

Cartoon Network

This part of the multiverse is full of powerful villains, especially women.

Teen Titans: They have some interesting choices, and you like what you're seeing from some of them. Some are more eye catching than others but you're certain they each have their uses.

DC Animated Universe: This universe has some interesting choices. Each is powerful but can be easily controlled, as most of these villains need to work together in groups to be a major threat. Otherwise they take on single heroes on their own and usually lose. Many of them could be easily convinced.

Ben 10: The villains here are interesting to say the least. Things here seem to be more focused on extra-terrestrials, something that you didn't get to explore a lot of before your imprisonment. Though there is some magic there, perhaps something new for you to learn could exist here. Though for now, you see some good hench choice. Besides they should be easy to convince with the chance at ****.

Look deeper: There are other choices, you should look deeper before making any concrete decisions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)