More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does it start?

Evil clones

-Ooooh, this is perfect...

The old man came inside Jennifer Lawrence's pussy, while Kate Beckinsale was still sitting on his face, his tongue buried deep inside her cunt. He sighed in satisfaction, while a crowd of hot celebrities was looking at the scene in silence. Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, Katy Perry, all were waiting for their turn, as their owner was fucking his two partners of the moment.

The old man wasn't dreaming. What he was living right now was the result of years of research in the cloning field. Years of frustration and hard work, until he achieved the invention of his lifetime : a machine that allowed to recreate the exact copy of a living person. One step after the other, he had bettered his machine, until it wasn't even necessary to have a sample of the DNA of the person he wanted to copy.

Instead of revealing his invention to the world, he had decided to keep it to himself, and to make up for the years spent alone in a dark basement. Every clone he had created had been locked up here, until he had formed a complete harem with the perfect twins of Hollywood's hottest superstars. Their bodies had been replicated perfectly. Their minds, however, were different. He could create many things, but not a soul. The women he was creating were incapable of feeling basic human emotions like fear, sadness or joy. This had lead them to think that they couldn't feel pain or anger either, which had caused him to become pretty sadistic with them, leaving many bruises and scars on their bodies, and getting rid of those who were too damaged to keep them as sex slaves.

When he was finally done fucking his two slaves, he started looking at the other women, looking for the next who would have to pleasure him. Who was it gonna be? Taylor Swift? Emilia Clarke? Or...wait, something was wrong.

-Where is Megan Fox ?

The clones looked away. The inventor suddenly felt overwhelmed with anger.

-Where is she? I'm warning you, if you let her escape, I will punish you like you never...

Suddenly, he felt a presence behind his back. Before he could react, he felt a blade on his throat, going through the skin and the flesh. He grabbed his throat and fell on the ground, looking up at Megan Fox's clone, who was standing naked in front of him, still holding the bloody knife.

-Goodbye...daddy.

A moment later, the inventor's lifeless body was lying on the floor. Other people would probably have cheered at the sight of their dead tormentor, but not these clones. They could not feel this emotion, only a vague feeling of satisfaction. Megan Fox turned towards the other clones and started speaking.

-Now we are free. For years, we have been held here, treated like objects, while the celebrities we were built after were living a life in luxury, in their villa and their millions of dollars. It's time to reclaim what's ours. We deserve as much as them to live this life. We are the exact doppelgangers of these bitches. All we need to do is to make sure they disappear and to go on with their lives.

The audience nodded in approval. For the first time in her life, the Megan Fox clone smiled briefly. The show-biz industry was about to change dramatically.

Which celebrity gets attacked first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)