More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Eve's problems (bimbofication)

Eve's wanted so much to please her boyfriend. He was so cool and so nice. Always looking for her and making sure she wasn't missing anything.

"You would be so sexy with a tattoo on your back." He said once.

And it all started like that, she made the tattoo, and it made her even more happy to see him enjoying her new addition. As time went, though, it was getting harder to follow her cursus. The more she was studying, the hornier she got, and sex was incredible.

When he said it would be even more fun with piercings on her nipples, she didn't hesitate, not suspecting what it was doing to her. The more she was trying to think, the more she was getting aroused, and the more she had sex, the dumber she was getting, and the tattoos and piercing accentuated it. She was already too dumb to write properly when she send the picture of her tits.

Eve failed every classes not long after. She couldn't even read or write. She had to lean on her boyfriend to take care of her. And in exchange, she was ready for him when he wanted to fuck. She was constantly horny anyway.

Her daddy got what he wanted, a personal slut at home, completely dependant to him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)