More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who is afflicted?

Evan, 24 year old stereotypical cubicle employee

It was a hot summer night in Maddington around 11pm with not much happening, except for one diligent employee named Evan still in his office cubicle typing away. "Just a little bit more and I'll finally be able to go home for the night." he said fanning himself. Unfortunately in order to save money and power the office building Evan worked at turned off the A/C after 9pm and the lights were dimmed to the point where it was only useful enough to see what you were typing on your keyboard.

"Ugh, I'll still never understand why this branch of the company is still operating and my old one closed down, the summer's are horrible here! I swear I'm going to complain to HR one of these days." he said now using a couple folders to fan himself. Evan was able to fill buckets considering streams of sweat were dripping down his face and his white button shirt was basically see-through at this point. He even went so far to ditch his work pants and just be in his black boxer briefs considering he was alone today. "Hmm I wonder if I can open a window?" he said getting up from his cubicle.

Luckily for him the locks on the windows were pretty old, so using some you could pry them open. "Oh...p-please! C-come...on!" he said using all his might to open the window. After sometime he managed to break the rusted locks and open the window. "Aahhhhhh...finally!" he said feeling a breeze. Little did Evan know however, that the breeze he felt wasn't a normal breeze, but rather a curse that he would be afflicted with soon enough.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)