More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What do you do with her?

Eurice, the sorceress (Alternate story)

Megara of Traia was one of the most beautiful and brutal women on the Ancient world. Daughter of an expelled spartan citizen and the princess of Traia, a far region in the east of Greece. Wanting to prove her right to be Queen of the traians, Megara left her home and wnadered through the known world, defeating kings and enormous beasts, bringing crowns and fur to her father's throne, making proud of his offsping and making her battles subject of popular tales and legends. She recently defeated the enormous cyclops of Mount Tessara, who terrorize Traia and mount's nearby cities. Now his only eye reside in Traia, in its central square, to show that the diabolic beast who terrorize the city had died at the hands of the powerful Megara, the undefeated hero of Traia. And as high her legend spread across Greece, many suitors travelled to Traia to reclaim for themselves the hand of the beautiful Megara -and the throne of Traia, of course- but as her father stated, only a worthy man can reclaim her daughter's hand and the throne, since only a worthy man can triumph over the challenge established by himself to get her daughter's hand -and virginity-: Defeat her daughter in a single combat. And in that way many warriors died reclaim Megara's hand and virginity, at the hands of Megara's brutal fighting style. By her hands, Traia became famous for having the largest pile of dead bodies in the whole known world, so anyone could say, boldly, that Megara's virginity values as much as largest the pile of dead bodies is.

After this battle with the cyclops, Megara left the city and go to the highest peak on Mount Tessara, where the castle of the wicked sorceress Eurice was. Unlike Megara, Eurice was a feared and despised sorceress in Traia. Tales of her magic transforming valiant and brave men into cowards mieces circulated across whole Greece, making men think twice before attempting to challenge the mighty sorceress. But Megara wasn't scared. She already defeated powerful beasts, so a mere woman probably can't make her any damage. Megara travelled for a long time, until she reached the sorceress fortress proximity. Megara, wisely, choose a hidden path to reach the fortress without beign seen. But the sorceress can see her coming through her All-Seeing Eye, a relic taken by her from the mighty Zeus, who, in retalation, throw a curse upon her. She see the female heroine walking to the castle, and know she was there. Enraged, the sorceress think of killing her, but then, remember the heroine's legend about her undefeated run of victories on the battlefield for her virginity, she came with another idea, worse than .

She let the heroine enter the castle, and come to her, to the fortress central chamber, where she waited for her. Megara entered in the chamber, kicking the door.

"Your wicked way ends today, Eurice" Megara say, loudly

"Oh, my sweet child, you shout to show no fear, but that will not serve yo here" the sorceress said, calmly

Then, she invoked a gigantic beast, and the sorceress ordered it to attack Megara. The beast, violently, throws a punch at Megara, who, with incredible skill, dodges it. Megara replies using her sword to cut off one hand of the beast, but that is useless, as Eurice said:

"Oh, I forget to tell, my dear, that the beast's skin is impenetrable with steel weapons."

After that, the sorceress ordered the beast to retain Megara, not kill her. As told, the beast grab megara by her arms, pulled her roughly to the ground, not letting her move. Megara shout:

"Kill me now, you, despicable beign!"

But the sorceress replied:

"Why killing you, that's not fun. I will use you, instead"

After that, the sorceress cast a spell on Megara's arms and legs, which made large and heavy chains appear around Megara's body, holding her to the ground. Now the sorceress made the beast dissapear. Then, she come close to Megara. She cast another spell, and Megara's clothes also dissapear. Now, Megara's beautiful toned body was exposed to her, totally naked and exposed. Megara, embarrassed by seeing herself in such embarrassing situation, shouted at the sorceress:

"You, evil bitch!"

But Eurice silence her, invoking a gag around her mouth.

"Now I see why all that brave men wanted you. So a delicious body, with this toned abs"

As she touched her abs, her hands posed in Megara's pussy.

"All these deaths for this virgin pussy. All for put their dicks in it and satisfy their sexual desire with your hot body."

Now, Eurice pentrated Megara's pussy with one of her fists. Despite Megara tried to fight against that, she couldn't do anything, and besides, the penetration please her. Then, Eurice grabbed the All Seeing Eye, telling to Megara:

"I steal these relic because it's very useful. Not only allows you to see all the world when you're imprisoned forever in a fortress, but also lets you see and control other things, like people's mind"

After saying that, Eurice casts a third spell, saying:

"By the power of the All Seeing Eye, I want to see what's on these woman's mind"

Then, in Eurice's mind, she saw that Megara's inner and most intimate desire was to have a tremedous battle, be defeated and fucked by the winner. The sorceress smile and said:

"You naughty girl. After all, you're like every other common woman, wanted to be fucked. And I can give you that..."

Eurice made a giant floating cock appear from nowhere and started to fuck Megara. But before she casts another speel on Megara.

"Now you're under my command. You will enjoy this fuck, but you will be ashamed of your losing your virginity, and you will believe that everybody in Traia will know about this, when in fact, nobody will know it"

Then, Eurice made the giant floating fuck Megara. It started fucking her pussy really fast and hard for almost one hour. Megara started to moan very loud, as the cock entered very deep in her pussy. After that, the giant cock penetrate her on her anus. Megara's moans intensified, since she seems to enjoy particularly beign fucked in the ass. Finally, after two hours, Eurice made the cock cum all over Megara's body.

Megara stand up, very embarrassed. She was fucked up by the sorceress, and now everyone on Traia know about that. Now she was unworthy, and she can't show her face on Traia ever again. Megara covered her cum leaking body with her hands, but then Eurice talks again.

"By the power of the All Seeing Eye, I want that this woman become my mind controlled personal "

And now Megara uncovered her nude body. She was totally controlled by Eurice.

"Well, my little mind controlled puppet, time to do some work for your mistress. You will help me to make that Zeus end the curse on me."

What Megara do for Eurice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)