More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will you be?

Erwin Smith

Hi everyone allow me to introduce myself, my name is Erwin Smith for I am more of a nerd in collage that doesn't really get the girl. However I am usually see a girl that I have a crush on who's name is Lisa, for she is one of the most beautiful girl in the college that I have ever seen as every girl that I have seen in college keeps passing me by. Every now and then Lisa would come to me and asked me how I was doing, as she would add it with a kiss on my cheek. She would then kiss me, and then walk away as I would get chills up my body by her doing that I in reply would answer her along with stuttering. I never got this close to having her as my girlfriend as she would have me in the friend zone for I hate that friend zone nonsense.

Well the friend zone nonsense will all come to and end, for the powers that I have will attracted any female to me as the powers has to do with big muscles and a sexy looking body for the ladies to look at, for it doesn't require any clothing. The powers that I posses is gonna have a lot of girls attracted to me, but the problem with having these powers is that everyone would see the willy swinging between my leg which is really embarrassing.

The powers make me feel more attractive as it makes me more big and strong.

What powers does Erwin have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)