More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

Who is the main character?

Eric, with a girlfriend who reveals she can grow by swallowing cum

You were in bed next to your gorgeous girlfriend Carrie, happily watching Netflix late in the evening. Glancing over at your girlfriend, it was still amazing a girl like her had been dating you for nearly a year at this point.

Your text Here

Carrie was sporting a simple black bra and matching panties, curled up next to you comfortably. She looked to be lost in thought as you looked down at her, tracing lines on your bare chest before her face suddenly snapped up to look at you.

"So I've got something I've been wanting to tell you," Carrie said, sounding more serious than normal. Despite her tone sounding more serious, her hand moved from your chest and slid into your boxers. Her fingers started to tease and rub your soft cock as it quickly reacted to her touch and you felt yourself growing hard.

"What's the only thing I said I hated and wasn't into at all, no matter what?"

It took a few seconds of thinking back on your relationship to come up with your first guess.

"Watching Dr. Who?" you said.

"Not that dummy!" she said, a playful slap on your arm with her free hand as she laughed.

"You said you hated to swallow cum," you said, the real answer causing your already hardening cock to twitch at the idea of your girlfriend taking a massive load of cum down her throat.

"Right. And now, well..." Carrie trailed off, sliding from the bed and kneeling on the floor.

"I think it's time I tell you something fun right before you unload those balls in my mouth," she said. Your eyes went wide at her suggestion, and she worked your underwear down your legs as your erect cock bounced free.

"Before I actually do though, the thing is...I grow when I eat cum," Carrie said, giving your cock a long lick from your swollen balls up to the head of your now rock hard cock. She took the head of your cock into her mouth, looking up at you as she worked more of you into her mouth.

"What?" was all you could manage to say as she bobbed up and down on the head of your dick.

"Yeah I kinda...don't know why. I just grow whenever I swallow," she said. Carrie looked to be completely serious, her hand still playing with your dick as she licked and kissed the tip, before continuing on with her explanation.

"I used to be five feet tall and couldn't fill a B cup, first boyfriend in high school came down my throat and suddenly I was 5'1 and was overflowing my bra. Little bit later, different guy, and I gained two inches and was moving up to a 32C from blowing him on our first date."

Whether Carrie was just making this up or not, it didn't matter. It was having the intended effect, with your cock eager to explode already.

"Tried one last time with my ex I dated before you, he didn't cum much when he'd orgasm so I figured it might be safer to test out. Grew an inch and filled out a bit, nothing too bad. That was when I knew it was definitely cum. Don't know how or why, but every drop of cum I drink makes me grow."

Between what she was talking about and her playing with your cock, you were ready to explode. Carrie must have noticed, a sly little grin on her face as she smiled up at you.

"Ready to make me grow?" she asked, and you could barely warn her in time that you were going to cum. Her lips wrapped around the head of your cock, one hand rubbing your balls as if she was trying to coax out every drop of cum possible. Your head rolling back and your cock throbbing as Carrie gleefully swallowed down your thick load of cum.

"Mmmmm," Carrie said as she licked her lips and slowly stood up in front of you.

"Fuck it feels good to grow," she said. You were still trying to figure out if she was serious as she moaned and groaned in front of you.

"Stand up," she said, reaching her hands out and dragging you to your feet. As you did, you looked down at your 5'4 girlfriend, and your jaw dropped.

You saw her rising up slowly, little by little, taller and taller. You looked down to make sure she wasn't just messing with you, standing on her tippy toes or something.

Her feet were flat on the floor, but it was unmistakable. She was getting bigger.

"You're...you're for real?" you asked. Carrie's knowing smirk grew bigger just like the rest of her. Looking down at her you even saw that her tits were spilling out of her bra more than you'd ever seen. You took a step back to get a better view, nearly tumbling back into bed.

"Measuring tape?" she asked, glancing around the room. After a bit of scrambling, you found one, returning to Carrie as she stood with a massive grin on her face.

"Measure your growing girlfriend," she commanded playfully. You did as ordered, crouching down and trying to make sense of everything that was happening. You put the end of the measuring tape under your girlfriend's pinky toe, looking up at her from the floor for a brief second before standing back up. The tape extending as you brought it to the top of her head. Stretching the tape out you hit five feet tall, then to her familiar 5'4", and kept going.

"You're...fuck babe you're 5'7! You grew three inches!?" you blurted out. Carrie just smiled, taking a step back and walking over to the mirror to look herself over. The rest of her body had grown in kind, her ass swelling out just a bit, her tits filling out more, and it was truly official.

Carrie had actually grown.

"I forgot how fucking good this could feel," she said, "although undersized underwear isn't fun."

Carrie bent and lowered her panties down to the floor, tossing them aside and undoing her bra soon after as you watched on in awe.

(This was originally posted by me under a different story here of 'The Anything Promise' and is being moved here so I can more easily continue things. If you like what I've written here, please consider donating at http://ko-fi.com/masterfulmastus).

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)