More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Episode 103 - Taylor Swift

02.jpg

“Welcome to the latest exciting episode of YouTube’s smash sensation… Private Lifestyles of Celebrities!! The show that dares to ask the most personal questions of your favorite Hollywood stars. These interviews are so intimate and private in nature that we have to turn the cameras off in order to learn the answers. I’m your host… Christopher Roberts.”

“First, a big thank you to all our fans who tuned in to our previous episodes. Both the lovely Emma Watson and Latina Heat Selena Gomez were such a pleasure to initiate into the PLC family!"

The camera zooms out from the young man to show the New York City skyline as "Welcome to New York" plays in the background. Eventually, it focuses on an extravagant apartment building with a large intimidating bellhop watching attentively near the door.

“After an insistent, almost demanding, referral by our PLC alum Selena, the amazingly talented, drop-dead gorgeous, Taylor Swift has reluctantly agreed to meet with us. That's right, the superstar with the lips of gold and a reputation that cannot be denied!"

The camera shakes and goes off-focus, before it shows me presenting a letter in my hand to the security guard. After eventually getting cleared through security, they escort me into a private elevator so I can head up to the penthouse suite.

The elevator opens directly into the apartment. The length of the far wall is an entire glass window, offering a panoramic view of the city skyline. Towering skyscrapers, the river, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, all of it breathtaking.

“And we’re back." I announce as the elevator opens. "As you can see, Miss Swift's place is one of the most luxurious imaginable in all of New York. This place must have cost an absolute fortune. Luckily, Taylor definitely has the money to afford it. I know I sure don't!"

02a.jpg

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)