More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Claim Selena Gomez...

selena6.gif

“Beg, Selena. Beg for me to claim that hot little Latina pussy and make you mine, slut."

“Yes! Yes, I’m yours! Use me!" Selena cries in pleasure. "Use me... whenever and however you want! Mmmm... ohhh God yess... treat me like the cum-slut I am!" She screams, her body tensing and twitching as she orgasms.

"You’re mine now, slut!" I grunt, slamming my cock into Selena. It explodes, bursting up inside her cunt. I flood her pussy with my hot load as it shoots deep into her pussy. "Ohhhh yesss, whore!"

I keep fucking Selena as I fill her cunt, bending her in half as I jack-hammer into her hot little pussy. I use Selena Gomez as my personal slut for hours, filling her with my hot cum again and again. She thrashes and flails each time she feels my hot molten cum shooting into her tender womb. This isn’t what she wanted, but since I had her on film begging to be , there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. By the time I was done, her tits and nipples were sore from my attentions and her naked body was a mess of cum and sperm.

Still filling her fertile womb with my hot seed, my cock pumps wave after wave of cum into her tight cunt, hot thick ropes of sperm coating the walls of her teen pussy. "That's it, slut. Cum for me, cum for your master. You belong to me now."

"Yesss! Yes, m-master." Selena cries out on camera for all to see. "Mmmmm... I’m cumming for you! Your little cum-slut is cumming just for you!" She screams, her body convulsing and spasming as she orgasms once more.

Holding her trembling body as she orgasms, I record her utter defilement, keeping my cock up inside her as it drains into Selena.

Selena knows that if this video ever gets out her career is ruined, but she keeps rocking desperately into me as I flood her body with cum. "Yessss! Oh god, yesss!!”

"Good girl, Selena. Good little whore. Good ."

Selena, a panting, defiled-mess now, smiles up at me, then looks over to the camera. "T-thank you, master...”

10.gif

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)