More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by seafront1000 seafront1000

Which demon do you want follow through the rapture?

Envy

Envy liked to think of himself a master of the minds. He was excellent at antagonising the demons that filled his halls, and now he was going to get a chance to toy with some of the fresh human bitches brought in to his palace.

"Bring one of them out." He roared, his voice echoing through the marbled walls of his home. The imps scampered across them, feeling the resonating sounds instructing them to pick out a human hole for him. Not much later, a horde of the red-skinned minions returned with a fresh piece of nude meat for the demon lord.

She wasn't anything special by human standards. Medium blonde hair, B cup breasts, average height. Small butt and bit of chub on her. Pale white skin, with a hint of a tan. A prime example of the average human female.

Envy ran his eyes over her, watching as the imps pulled her out by the hair, dragging her onto her knees next to his throne. She bawled out, screaming in rage and shock while her eyes weeped. Envy felt pity on this mortal. After all, she was the very first in his pack to be used. He decided he would grant her blessing.

"Mortal... when you were back on your pathetic little realm, what about others bodies made you... a little jealous?" he spoke, his voice with the sickly sweet manipulative tone he possessed to find the answers he desired.

Her answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)