More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aika092 aika092

What do you do?

Enter the password and press 'submit'.

The website accepts the password. You imagine someone at the other end of the Internet is now busy confirming that it works, and ensuring that they now have access to all the cameras in your house. You feel... watched.

The website now shows the following:

Rule 1: Cassandra must not discover that you are being blackmailed.

Rule 2: On the 1st day and 15th day of each month, you will choose one and only one option from this page, and then ask Cassandra the exact request that follows, making sure to follow any additional instructions to the letter.

Rule 3: You must make Cassandra believe that the request is what you genuinely desire.

Rule 4: If Cassandra agrees to the request, you must fully follow through on the request as instructed. You do not have to pressure or her, as long as you have obeyed rule 3 to the best of your ability.

If we even slightly get the impression that you have broken any of these rules, we will show him the tweets.

Below this there are several options. These must be the options referred to in rule 2 - you are supposed to click on one. It looks like you're being given some choice on what perverse request you will make of your sweetheart. Your eyes are drawn further and further down the list, looking for an option which sounds less awful than the rest.

You can only hope that whatever one you choose, Cassie simply refuses to entertain it. That way, you wouldn't have to do anything after all.

Which option do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)