More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

Magic Awaits

Engagement Ring Of Control And Selection

"Brett, give this ring to Wendy, you will have the power to control her body and mind. However it will provide you with far more power once mastered."

The sinister looking man puts the ring on the counter... Will she even accept it, I mean it's not a typical engagement ring you ponder.

nameofpicture

"Take it Brett and you will see! How wonderful a wife can be." The man sneers as he hands me the ring. "Propose to her and behold your desires"

You place the ring in your pocket, not knowing if all this was a hoax or prank.

"Now for the fun part Brett, I only hope it's in your favour, Google your wife" asks the mysterious man.

"What do you mean? Google my wife?" You respond

"Your cell phone now has the power! Open PinUpFiles.com and type a name in the search bar. Select 1 image from the first 8 images to generate modification! Once a name is searched you must select an image or it will pick for you after 20 seconds. How long, and how complete the modification gets is up to you Brett it's all about how well you master your power."

"Is this for real? A porn website! You gotta be kidding me"

"_Brett, don't disrespect me, you know it's worth a try, what harm can it do?" _Grinned the man.

"Ok if I do will you leave?" You snap

"Absoluetly Brett"

"Ok, ermmm so.. www.pinupfiles.com and erm Search.... Any name you say.. erm.. you give me a name." "....Tessa" Replied the creepy man. Ok Tessa....

http://www.pinupfiles.com/search/all/Tessa

Really.?.. The images were rudely provoking yet hot. You select this image

nameofpicture

"Arrrr... Great choice Brett"

What the hell is this guy talking about?!? You thank him and see him out the main doors and quickly lock them.

In one pocket you have thousands of dollars, in the second you obtain what has been described as a desire granting ring and a possessed cell phone. You decide to stay at the theatre longer making sure that the creepy man gets well away. You text, Wendy..

[Hey honey, running late won't be long home soon]

Wendy responds..

[Oh, ok. Maybe a takeaway tonight, let's choose when you get home xxx]

You look at Wendy's picture on your phone....

nameofpicture

Wendy was sweet and such a caring woman, but sexual? No. Attractive? Not really. Giving you what you sexually needed? Definitely not.

You decide to keep quite about these events after all it's fucked up right? You laugh as you close down your internet image and you head home buying 3 bottles of Champagne with your gifted money. You certainly needed a drink.

Champagne Proposal

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)