More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

Champagne Proposal

Twist- Become The Djinn

Heading out of the liquor store into the dark streets, you make a beeline for your motorcar in the parking lot.

It was then you notice a dim figure standing beside your car. The closer you got, the more convinced you become that the figure was the mystic man of the theatre, should you run for it, I mean the guy gives you the creeps. However amazed by the man's apparent magical abilities you proceed to move nearer.

"We meet again Brett! 2.5 million population you say? What a coincidence to discover you." said the creepy eyed magical man.

You start to feel more comfortable with this guy after Meeting with him previously, I mean..How can he mean me harm? I set him free and has been ever so generous since.

Well... You say. I hope you relish your freedom sir. It must be cool being a wizard and all.

"Mmm, you are mistaken Brett. Firstly I'm not a wizard, I'm a Djinn, the bearer of desires. And secondly, it's not easy giving and not receiving my own desires."

Yeah, you reply. Seriously! Surely you can have a great deal of fun? The man's bears a sinister smile and replies "_Yes, it can be. Perhaps you should step into my shoes if you're so curious Brett?"_Ha! You reply I wish it was that simple.

"_Oh Brett! Funny you should say that, for indeed it is as simple."_The Djinn steps closer into personal space and grabs your arm. You instantly feel your whole consciousness zap into the man's mind. It takes a few seconds to realise that you Share the embodiment of this devilish creature, yet you're unable to speak, only observe through his eyes.

This is now your destiny for eternity.

The Djinn laughs aloud, "Thank you Brett I hope you enjoy observing my eternity!"

You are now the Djinn with $5,000 or more if you necessitate it. You hold the keys to Bretts car, and his cell phone. What shall we do tonight?

Lets have fun!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)