More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Emma Watson: Strong Model

It's been 4 months, and a lot has changed, with the successful presentation New-U became one of the largest companies in the world with their motto 'We're here you make a New you!' all the models had been received well but the futa models were a big hit for women. Even celebrities were starting to take notice and quite a few have joined quite most did the male and female models but some did futa. Halle Berry was the first Strong futa and was using her new hot body quite well appearing in porno flicks and was engaged to a Japanese girl who had grown her breasts, and butt to enormous proportions named Kimiko Hayate. The two featured quite prominently in their video series called 'American Futanari, biggest of them all?' of course Halle wasn't the biggest that went to Megan Fox who was quite vain about it.

The futa breeder, Whoopi Goldberg, was already breeding her massive family with a harem of 6 girls each having given birth to twins and were all already pregnant with more on the way. As for the Rejuvenator, Pamela Anderson, she shrunk her cock and was now doing some porn shoots. Finally the standard, Salma Hayek, kept playing in regular movies but there were rumors she was in some porno's but nobody knew what.

Emma Watson folded the newspaper article and set it down tapping her chin. She had seen the futanari women, she had seen those that had gone under the model program or bought the products of New- U to change into the new gender. When the first reveal of the models came she wasn't too impressed with it. In fact she had found it disgusting to think those women would go out of their way to get a male organ... but that changed with time. Within 2 months public relations had improved, futa's had gotten right's equal to men and for some doors opened very wide, for others they had to go into the dark only to emerge in porno where they were sung as goddesses of porn. Halle despite being a porno actor now still did a few public movies but most of them were rated R due to sexual content and using her cock.

She had an appointment already to get her body modified into the futa strong model. She ordered some other items to be picked up after her alterations. There was a certain british star she had her eyes on a while now and wanted to 'get together' with after her modifications were done she got up and grabbed her keys heading to the facility. She remembered the doctor say it could take 5 days for the transformation to finish...

Who does Emma meet up 5 days later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)