More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who does Emma meet up 5 days later?

No One, she was rejected

Emma walked out of the New-U Facility, in the parking lot was her new car, nobody was waiting for her. She had tried contacting three different women and all three of them had rejected her affections. Never had she felt such disaapoint to her former sex before. But maybe it was for the better, it just meant she had other choices in life... possibly one of her fans... or a prostitute... if she was really . She looked at her body, she stood at 7'5'', had breasts the size of basketballs with the perfect mix of sag and perk, with strong athletic muscles. She had a 40 inch booty, a 10 inch long and 3 inch thick cock soft that became 26 inches long and 5 inches thick hard while she had a 18 inch in diameter pair of balls filled to the brim. She wore their newly patented Elasto jeans that could stretch to any size while retaining a tightness of jean pants that were comfortable. While for a top she had a tight fitting top that hugged her muscled arms well.

She sighed and got in her car wondering where to go, she had no plans today. She sighed and drove thinking of where to go as she did.

Where does Emma go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)