More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who does Emma meet up 5 days later?

Anna Popplewell

Anna Popplewell sat in her house reading a news article, apparently a couple had sex at a public beach. the couple were a futanari and a woman but both had been rather blatant in their romance. As a result they were arrested and New-U blamed but New-U one the battle as they used their famous quote of 'We change the body not the mind' and explained that the couple were so ecstatic at being able to fully consummate their relationship that they wanted everybody to know. She folded the paper, while she wasn't against futanari she knew that it was quickly becoming a major issue publicly as Futanari was quickly becoming it's own legal gender. It became a real issue especially concerning transvestites, however those issues were quickly losing ground as transexuals just became futas as a result.

She was silent as she wondered what this would mean for feminists. She heard the heavy knock on her door. She got up and went to the door she looked through the door peephole and only saw... black? Confused she unlocked then opened the door and gaped at what was before her. Standing at 7 feet tall with a toned body wearing a skin tight shirt and jeans that seemed to stretch but fit tightly around her body was Emma Watson. Emma lowered her head to look at Anna, "Hey can I come in?" She asked.

Anna nodded but not sure how she could with that body she stepped aside and Emma bent slightly to walk in then she sat down. Anna closed the door and turned to Emma instantly her eyes fixed on the huge bulge at Emma's groin. Emma looked slightly nervous, "So Anna... see here's the thing... I... Like you." she said. Anna felt her heart start to thud in her chest, "Like more than just colleagues and fellows of a similar cause. But normally there's a problem with this, we're both girls so it couldn't really work out in the long run... but I was thinking that now with this." She gestured to herself, "We could go the distance... I'll understand if you don't want to but... think about it ok?" Emma asked.

Emma stared into Anna's large wide eyes then she got up and moved to leave but Anna stood in front. "Emma well... that's... quite the word weaving you have... tell you what I'll think about it and call you tomorrow ok?" She askd.

Emma nodded, it was fair and reasonable she just hoped Anna said yes it would be pretty hard to not have her as a lover...

What does Anna say the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)