More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Emma Watson: A prank gone sexy!

Emma sat in her home a medium sized house, 2 floors and a basement with some work out equipment. She sat in her living room, reading the newspaper about this meteor fragment craze, wearing a simple black and white top and loose jean pants. While she wasn’t against the idea of a youth restoring meteor fragment she felt that women should be proud of how they looked, regardless of age. But many heavily disagreed even some of her feminists allies had taken the fragments… not that she heard from them again. Perhaps the youth made them forget their feminist ways… who knew. She wasn’t going to get one of those fragments anytime soon. She sighed as she folded the paper and set it down she was about to turn on the TV when she heard a knock on the door. She went to the door and opened it she saw Evannna Lynch standing there, she was surprised it had been a while since she talked with her old Harry Potter friends.

Evanna smiled, “Yo! How you doing Emma?” she asked, “It’s been a while!” Emma nodded she stood aside inviting Evanna in. It was then she noticed Evanna was carrying a small box.

Curious she nodded to the box, “What’s that?” She asked.

Evanna, “Oh this? It’s an, ‘Yo haven’t seen each other in a while, how about we talk’ gift!” she said she saw Emma’s look, “Oh come on, lighten up! You got so serious once you got to the last movie you were so unapproachable!” she said, “Like you almost had a split personality or something!” she said.

Emma huffed, “I just grew up quicker than everybody else.” she said.

Evanna pinched the bridge of her nose, “That ain’t the problem and you know it, it’s got nothing to do with you growing up it’s all about you not having friggin fun.” She said. “Look I’m gonna make some tea if I’m gonna talk to you,” she said, “Calms me down and you enjoy your present I’ll be right back.” And she went to Emma’s kitchen to brew some coffee, Emma scowled but knew that Evanna was right she hadn’t really had real fun in a while… but when you were a feminist the fight for eqaul rights was brutal, not only that but she supported the vegan movement as well which also took up most of her time. She was too damn busy especially with her side in acting as well, she sighed sat down and unwrapped the present only to find a bush of paper inside. She began to push the paper and reached inside she touched something it was… rough and hard. The moment she touched it she felt a surge of energy filling her she tried to let go but she couldn’t whatever she was holding was locked onto her skin forcing her to keep holding it. She pulled her hand up and saw it, a meteor fragment.

She felt the energy coming from it filling her body, she felt her breasts and butt start to swell up, her skin becoming smooth, and a strange feeling in her groin. Something was growing there, she gasped as she felt it pushing against her panties then against her pants she looked down and saw a bulge starting to grow. Using all her strength she reached down with her free hand and pushed her pants. She was thankful she had loose pants and was able to get it down what she saw next made her eyes roll up and her mind black out.

Evanna smiled as she made tea hopefully Emma would revert back to her more fun-loving self. That being said she didn’t understand the true nature of the stone and that the youth only affected the body not the mind. The only reason why most of those affected act like their younger selves was because they were rejuvenated with their younger bodies not because their mental state actually went back to their youth. She heard the thud and instantly she set the tea down and ran to find Emma on the ground her eyes white as they had rolled up, her breasts both the size of basketballs… and growing from her crotch a dick and balls. “Oh… oh bugger what did I do!?” She said. Her first instinct was to run… but even if she did Emma would hunt her down. She didn’t have many options… but eventually she arrived at one, ‘If I go down she’s going with me!’ she resolved and went to grab Emma. She grunted with surprise as she felt Emma was much heavier now, and a quick look showed why. Small bumps of muscles had appeared on Emma’s thighs and a quick look showed a slight 4 pack ab, it quickly occurred to her that Emma would overpower and possibly fuck her… and for some reason she wasn’t that worried about it.

She had a boyfriend but he never really made a move on her and it frustrated her. Made her feel like she wasn’t pretty. She dragged Emma onto the sofa and set her down she then sat down panting over the effort, she then waited for Emma to wake up. Again running would be stupid Emma would track her down in secret and take her the best thing to do would be to mitigate by naming her accomplice because this venture was not a singular decision. No she had help from another old friend.

Emma groaned she rubbed her head after the weirdest dream, as she opened her eyes she saw Evanna sitting on her couch chair looking nervous. “Evanna? I had the most… buggered dream ever… I dreamt you gave me one of those meteor fragments and… and…” she slowed as she saw Evanna’s guilty expression and then she felt it the slight… throbbing down at her groin. She looked down and knew her dream wasn’t a dream, she stared at it… her body shuddering with rage… “What… did… you… DO TO ME!?” She roared.

Evanna held up her hand, “L-Look Emma lately you’ve been… a real bore! All you do is focus on your damn feminist campaign and attend all those stupid meetings you don’t have fun anymore like you used to!” she said.

Emma snarled, “I grew up!” she said.

Evanna scowled, “Yes into a fucking 50 year old politician! All you do is go to this panel and that panel, shoot movies, make a speech! Have fucking fun! Even if you die Feminism is still going to progress without you!” Emma opened her mouth then closed it.

She hated to admit it but Evanna was correct, regardless of what Emma did Feminists would still push for equal rights. Still she hadn’t had to do this to make a point, “You didn’t have to do this to make the bloody point!” she snarled. She got up and now felt her tight clothes her top and her pants near her butt. Angry she grabbed them and with her new strength she ripped off her top and off her jeans. She was fully naked now her body on display and as Evanna looked at it she felt a slight surge of jealousy. Emma was taller than before she had originally stood at 5’5’’ but now she was 5’11’’, her body now had a toned muscular appearance, her breasts as stated before were now the size of basketballs and were just as round and perky. Her new dick was 12 inches long and it was still getting hard, while her balls were both the size of cantaloupes. “You want me to have fun? Fine I’ll have fun fucking you for doing this to me!” she snarled.

She approached Evanna who held up a hand, “W-Whoa wait I wasn’t the one who came up with this originally!” she said, Emma stopped and cocked her head in confusion, “Bonnie was the one came up with using the meteor fragment!” she said.

Emma scowled, “Fine then, once I’m done with you I’ll get her next.” and she approached Evana. Evanna’s eyes were wide with fear… yet anticipation. Emma grabbed Evanna’s dress and ripped it off in her anger revealing her lacey undergarments, “Looks like you were gonna get busy with your boyfriend… too bad! I’m taking your virginity now!” and she grabbed the panties and pulled them off with a great tug her newfound strength ripping it with no effort. Evanna squeaked as she was now bare, her B-cup bust for Emma to see along with her puffy pussy that throbbed with desire. Emma didn’t even see it as she grabbed her now fully erect 18 inch dick and rammed it in. Evanna gasped as she felt her virginity get destroyed utterly, normally her partner would’ve given her time to adjust but Emma wasn’t going to give her that, she began to thrust with powerful and hateful abandon her hips slapping against Evanna’s raised legs. Evanna felt tears sliding down her face, it hurt but it also felt good.

Evanna gasped and moaned loudly as Emma pounded into her, Emma was feeling strange on the one hand she was feeling extremely angry, on the other though feeling her dick get enveloped in warmth… she felt like a guy, and that just made her even angrier considering her feminist views… ‘Dammit I shouldn’t be feeling like this… like a guy does!’ she felt it her dick bulging and her balls rising up to clench and unload. “Take this you stupid twat!” she grunted and rammed it in cumming inside of Evanna straight into her womb! Evanna’s eyes rolled up as she orgasmed her juices attempting to spray out only to go right back where it started. Emma felt her cock pumping her sperm into Evanna each shot making her cock bulge then retract, bulge, and retract she shot 5 times when it was finally over she sighed and felt… extremely tired. She staggered back and fell onto her butt. She panted and looked at Evanna and saw the slightly bulging belly, the open pussy that was leaking cum and Evanna’s face which was frozen in a state of ecstasy her fingers and toes twitching.

Emma felt so drained that she could only fall back and go to sleep. Before she slept she muttered bitterly “Y-You’re fucking next… Bonnie…” and she was asleep her dreams filled with thoughts of fucking Bonnie for hours on end...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)