More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by timdr timdr

Who are you?

Emily (Futa college student)

You wake up to the warm late morning sun streaming in through your open window, the sounds of birds chirping and your fellow students going about their days audible from below. Groggily, you sit up holding your bounding head. _Fuck, I think I overdid it last night...' _you think to yourself, running a hand through your hair to brush it out of your face. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a bottle of water and a couple of Advil, just now realizing how parched your hangover had made you. Gratefully, you reach across the bed and grab them, popping the pills and draining half the bottle in three greedy gulps.

'Past Emily, you're a genius,' you thank yourself as you lean back against the headboard, taking a look around your spacious dorm room. Your Queen sized mattress cradling you, not for the first time you thanked God or Fate or whatever other bullshit that you were born a futa. You don't know how the women could do it, cooped up in those shoeboxes they called dorms, packed in two or three to a room.

Stretching, you stand up and take a look at yourself in the mirror, your feet spread slightly apart with one hand on your hip. 'Looking good as usual, Em.' You think as you preen, admiring your Amazonian 6'3" frame. Your lean and well-toned muscles complement your frame perfectly. Your curly, honey blonde hair cascades from your head down to just past your shoulders, your body hairless below the eyebrows except for a neatly trimmed patch of dark blonde hair right above your stiff cock.

You frown as you notice your almost painfully erect morning wood, looks like you struck out last night after all. "Oh well, happens to the best of us." You sigh, "Doesn't mean it's not a pain in the ass though..." You stroke your aching, swollen balls with one hand and grip your thick 11-inch cock with the other as a bead of precum leaks out of the tip. You grab a towel and your soap along with a bottle of shampoo from your closet, figuring if you were lucky you could find a girl one of your floormates brought home cleaning up after a late night.

Throwing the soft white towel over your shoulder, you open your door and walk nude down the hall towards the showers, your hard cock bobbing up and down with each step. You pass one door in particular, a nameplate on the door reading Nia Johnson. You slow down as you pass the door, smirking as you hear the sounds of almost feral grunting, along with moans so small they were almost whimpers and the banging of a headboard knocking against the wall. 'Poor girl,' you giggle, 'hopefully she'll be able to walk right by tomorrow.' Nia just transferred here this semester so word hasn't gotten around campus yet, but everyone on the floor had seen either in the showers or from seeing her bottomless in one of the common areas the absolutely monstrous 14 inch tree trunk the ebony futa was packing.

Other than that the dorm seems pretty quiet, most of the residents are probably either still asleep or nursing hangovers like yourself. That's a good sign, that makes it more likely you'll be able to find a girl to help you out. You push open the door to the showers and a sheet of warm, humid air greets you.

What do you find in the showers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)