More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whatever3132 whatever3132

What's next?

Emily, the artistic goth girl

Emily always wore black, and she had since seventh grade. She was quite active in art club, and loved to paint portraits of people. She also frequently changed the color of her hair, today it was pink. She was sporting a black blouse, skirt, and stockings, with high-heels on her feet. Her face was covered in white makeup, with heavy black eyeshadow around her eyes and black lipstick on her lips. She knew that some of the highschool boys had a fetish for goth girls like her, but she largely shunned all of them, as they were all shallow and stupid.

When the orb gave out her instructions, she believed it instantly. She had studied certain aspects of the occult, and knew magic existed. She knew that the nearly all-girl art club was already meeting in the classroom. They probably had no idea that the floating orb had filled the school with perverts. She could try to save them. Then again, the orb didn't say they were playing the game, only the girls in the room. Maybe those girls were safe and Emily should worry about herself.

Should Emily run to the art room to save the other girls? Or, should Emily try and save herself by escaping the school?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)