More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Where do you wish to begin?

Elven Nations

Pure Elf Traits:

Pointy ears

Flawless beauty

Ivory white skin

Intune with nature

Lives in sacred forests

Average hight same as humans

Last names come from forest of birth

Slightly prejudiced to other races

Hates Dark Elves

Revere their futa kin

Pure Elven Nations:

Pure Elf Nations of Olam Forest & Great Wyria Forest:

The largest (but not only) nations of the Pure Elves. They are nations built around a world tree that they maintain and draw mana from. Each island is sizable enough to be broken into sub forests and anyone born into that forest will take on its name as their family name. Only the Queen of the pure elves are allowed to take the name of the entire forest. The Pure Elves only ever have queens as a spirit tree maiden is always selected by the World Tree, and the world tree only selects futas. Therefore every queen in elven history has been a futa making them an integral and admired part of their society. Elves excel in magic study and are highly proficient making new spells that combine elements. Their close proximity to the two mysterious towers (Solum and The Unknown) has lead many to believe the Elves have something to do with them. However, jus like every other race, very few Elves know what the towers are, and fewer yet have left its doors once they have entered. The Elf’s forest is sacred and must never be entered without permission. Elven adventurers aren’t uncommon as many of the elves who experienced the outside world wanted to integrate with the wider world. Leading to the founding of the creation of Elvinfort.

Population:

Pure Elves: 90%

Male: 40%

Female: 48%

Futa: 12%

Other Races: 10%

Male: 5%

Female: 5%

Futa: 90%


Dark Elf Traits:

Pointy Ears

Flawless but sensual beauty

Tanned to dark skin

Intune with the earth

Live in sacred temples and caves

Average height same as humans

Somewhat wary of other races but are more accepting than elves

Last names come from their family gem or mineral

Revile their Futa kin

Hate Pure Elves

Dark Elven Nations:

The two major (but not the only) Dark Elf sanctuaries. Where Pure Elves live amongst the trees and in the sun, Dark Elves live with the earth and in darkness. When a Dark Elf is born the mothers are brought to a special chamber to give birth. Embedded in this chamber’s walls are every single material known to the land of Libidine. When the child’s cry first pierces the chamber’s walls it will resonate with a mineral and that will determine the status of that child for life. As such instead of taking their family name from where they are from they take their name from the material they are born by. In this way it is not at all uncommon for a mother and father to be separated from their child at birth as they will be to give up a child of higher standing and will actively choose to toss away a child of lower standing. The only time they would raise their own kid is if they happen to be born the same rank as each other. The most likely outcome is those parents will be given a kid of the same rank to raise that was born from someone else. Of course there is a dark side of this process and that is if there is no reaction from any material. They are under the family name Orelez and Stonelez and are deemed worthless to society. Due to the fact that the mineral/ore/material the Elf is born under determines the power and skills they will be able to develop throughout their life a Stonelez/Orelez is born weaker than any other species in the land of Libidine. They are born with every stat at 1 and will learn no skills in their life. Their level ceiling is the lowest of any race as well at a measly 10. They are most likely to be abandoned in the wilderness for animals to feast on or sent for a life of servitude in the Stonelez quarries. Vitrium Deep is the main economic hub of all Dark Elven settlements. This is where the most talented workers gather to hone their craft, which is most likely the creation of weaponry as Dark Elves are so intune with the earth they are the most adept at molding it to their desire. There is also a famous adventuring academy located here that has produced many famous heroes. It used to be exclusive to Dark Elves but has recently opened up to any race but Pure Elves and is open to all but futas. In regards to futas there is no record that explains where the Dark Elves hatred for futas come from, but many scholars theorize that their animosity towards the Pure Elves lead to it. As Pure Elves love and admire their futa brethren the Dark Elves hate theirs. The Darkkin Necropolis started as a grand mausoleum for the Dark Elves of high renown their bodies being represented by their birth mineral as Dark Elf bodies dissipate into dirt and dust upon expiring. As time passed however, the Dark Elves decided to use the Necropolis as a shelter and a sprawling underground city as soon born. Now the Necropolis serves are the main seat of royalty for all Dark Elves. The Necropolis still serves as a memorial to revered Dark Elves and people come from far and wide to tour the city and pay their respects to the greatest Dark Elves history had to offer.

Population:

Dark Elves: 80%

Male: 48%

Female: 48%

Futa: 4%

Other Races: 20%

Male: 49%

Female: 49%

Futa: 2%


Elvinfort:

When the demon wars of old began several Pure and Dark Elves were by the two kingdoms of man to form a singular Elven unit. The result was at first chaos, but war cast aside all qualms and soon a brotherhood formed. After the war was over the Elves couldn’t go back home as they felt unwelcome having fought and bleed together with their mortal enemy. However, the king at the time of the Grand Kingdom took pity on these noble warriors and granted them a valuable piece of land from his own kingdom to do with as they pleased. The Sovereign Nation of Elvenfort was formed. They do have to pay tribute to the King of Mythraphiria annually, but this is mostly a formality between the two and payment have been deferred or barter before. The current King of Mythraphiria when he decided to open his borders to all, asked advice from his oldest allies in Elvenfort for how they make their diverse society function. So strong is the bond between them that even though both kings married for love they both married a woman from each other’s nations. The Elf Queen of Mythraphiria is in fact the sister of the King of Elvenfort. While the Human Queen of Elvenfort is the Aunt of the King of Mythraphiria. Since Elvenfort inherited the Pure Elves stance on futas some merciful Dark Elf parents find suitable parents to adopt and smuggle their futa children to live in Elvenfort.

Population:

Pure Elves: 25%

Male: 45%

Female: 45%

Futa: 10%

Dark Elves: 25%

Male: 40%

Female: 40%

Futa: 20%

Demons: 10%

Male: 15%

Female: 50%

Futa: 35%

Human: 20%

Male: 33%

Female: 34%

Futa: 33%

Beastkin: 20%

Male: 38%

Female: 30%

Futa: 32%

Who Do You Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)