More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by epona epona

Who Do You Follow?

Clara Hildar a Dark Elf & Silviaria Evergreen a Pure Elf

Clara Hildar started her day by clearing up the weeds that surrounded two small but ornate stones. They marked the location her parents were buried. Not her birth parents of course but her adoptive parents. They made her into quiet the anomaly for a Dark Elf. She wore a sundress and a sun hat which, for a subterranean species, was quite abnormal. She was also well adept at farming, another trait that wasn’t common amongst her kind. She held no hate in her heart for anyone, even Pure Elves, and was at peace with the fact she was a futa. Also neither her first or last name would be given to a Dark Elf. They use traditional first names and their last name is always associated with how mother earth resonates when they are born. For the record Clara was most certainly of the Stonelez clan. She was found abandoned as a baby by her foster parents. She was being buried by the desert sands in the dead of night, nearly frozen to by the desert night’s unforgiving cold. They were close to Vitrium Deep, and it didn’t take them long to figure out what happened, she had been left to die by her people. Her parents were madly in love with each other and had always wanted a family, but it was never going to happen for them they couldn’t conceive. This was their chance, but they still considered briefly checking to see if something had happened like a . However, what was the deciding factor was that she was a futa. They would never let this precious gift slip away into a life of hardship. From then on she had been there daughter.

“Well mom, dad, I’m off to tend to the fields. They should be ready for harvest soon!” She said to her parents as she departed their burial site.

She now lived alone deep in the Sinner’s Forest a dangerous place crawling with monsters of high level. I was the most dangerous place to live in all of Mythraphiria and got its name from the kingdom’s old practice of sentencing prisoners to by exile into the forest. It was a place that high level adventures like her parents could handle with ease, but would eat up and spit out a mere Stonelez like her. If her parents hadn’t pushed her that is. They never believed that Dark Elves were fixed in their stats like the Dark Elves did, and so her her father, a sword god, and her mother, a sage, taught her sword and magic. With her willpower, and the love of a family she wasn’t meant to have she burst through her race’s limits and became a powerful magic swordsman. Though where she ranked she didn’t know, but at least monsters in the Sinner’s Forest steered clear of her.

She had made her way to the humble field outside her house. The blade fruits were starting to bloom so she pulled out her sword in kind. In a land where the monsters that roamed were truly dangerous, nature also adapted to that environment. The fruit in question was succulent, sweet and highly nutritious, but the skin was sharp as steel. When they were ripe and ready to spread their seeds they erupted and the skin would shoot out thousands of tiny blade like chunks. This allowed the fruit to kill off pray so they could fall and spread their seeds in peace. The fruit had been vibrating for a while now so Clara was confident that they would be jettisoning today. She needed to survive the blades because as soon as that was done they would fall and the fruit would be ruined.

*SHING* *SHING* *SHING* *BOOM*

All the fruits on the tree erupted in various intervals, but Clara stood firm. She parried the blades as they flew at her at speeds up to 100MPH.

“URAGH” She grunted as she moved like the wind making sure nothing could touch her. Suddenly the first fruit fell and the truly daunting task began. Showing footwork and dexterity that’d make most high ranking adventurers drop their jaw she weaved through the blades balancing a magic jar on her head, which was a tool that stored the fruits safely without them taking damage from the fall. After 30 minutes the task was done, and she continued her farm work, each as challenging as the last. The sun was setting and she turned back to the little one story house she had called home for 125 years. The last 120 years that she spent with her parents were wonderful and a precious treasure to her, but these last five years were a challenge. She missed her parents and was growing increasingly sick of being alone. She started longing to venture out into the world like her parents had in the past. However, for all the good her parents did for her, they were woeful in their preparations for her to actually leave the forest. She knew nothing of the world outside the forest, and it scared her a bit to venture out of her comfort zone.

She was about to enter her house when she heard a loud crash not far from her. It’s probably Orerilla mating season she thought to herself as she shrugged it off. It didn’t matter unless one of those beasts wandered over to her turf, though most of them knew better by now. Nature is great at adapting and know when to avoid .

“DAMNIT! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Well that did NOT sound like a Oreilla she thought as she dashed away to save the lady that the voice belonged to.


Silviaria Evergreen was from a sub forest of the Wyria Forest, and naturally was a Pure Elf. She was on an important mission that was issued by the adventurer’s guild, and failure was not an option. However, she was only on her third day in the Sinner’s Forest, and already her life seemed forfeit. She was staring down four Oreillas, terrible primate like monsters that wasn’t wrapped in flesh but was purely made of stone and iron ore. The weak spot was their comparatively soft stone stomach, but the fact that one would need to the front of the beast to down it played into their greatest strength. They had iron plated fists that could easily breach a castle wall with their destructive fists. The fur that surrounded them was actually not fir but a powerful metal composite that would shred anyone who made contact with it. So strong are these beasts that they are considered Queen Class Monsters, paling only to King, God, and Pantheon class threats. It was something that would require the efforts of a team of at least three five star adventurers to clear safely. Now, Silviaria was a moon class adventurer herself, but that still put her on the back foot against a Queen Class beast. Compounding that her forte of arrows put her severely at a disadvantage. Arrows unless imbued with an explosive magic couldn’t breach even the beast’s weak point, and she couldn’t even cast fire magic. To make matters truly fatal, she wasn’t just staring down one of these beasts, she faced four. She tried to make a break for it, but she was caught by the quickness of one of these hulking beasts.

“DAMNIT! GET AWAY FROM ME!” The elf screamed as she unleashed her ace a potion called ‘flash in a flask’ she threw the vile at the beasts face and a blinding light blinded it temporarily. She dashed off into the woods juking the swings of the beasts in pursuit. All was going well until a vine impeded her next move and, in trying to correct herself, came into direct contact with an Orerilla’s first. Her body was hurled about 20ft through the air horizontally only to crash down and flip over itself for about 15 more. Her body was now screaming in pain, every part of her was battered and bruised, and she most likely had several broken bones. She staggered to her feet and drew her bow, knowing this would be her final stand. She couldn’t run with her body in this shape, and she could barely stand and fight.

*SNAP*

Her stand was interrupted by the sound of a snapping branch behind her. Shit what now! She thought to herself. Using what little time she had until the Orerillas were on her to focus on the new threat, what she saw made her blood run cold. A Dark Elf when not in a civil environment will attack to kill, sight on scene, if they come across a Pure Elf. Now here one was approaching her with killing intent. Fuck my cursed luck! She thought to herself as approached her from all directions. Seeing the futility in fighting she quivered her arrow and retreated towards the Dark Elf in hopes that she could at least beg for a swift . As she hobbled with all she could muster she dropped to her knees in front of her killer and looked up into her ruby red eyes. Her eyes had yet to meet hers but they were sharp as though she were eyeing prey. She was wearing nothing but a sundress and sunhat which was baffling to Sliviaria as most Dark Elves preferred to arm themselves in as much iron or steel as possible. In her hand, slung over her shoulder, was an ornate sword. She had the usual pointed ears and dark skin of a Dark Elf and a modest chest looking like two oranges sat upon her chest. She was in general lithe, but her hourglass waist complimented that fact. Her hips and ass also complimented her physique nicely this elf would have fit in more with the average Pure Elf physique, as most Dark Elf women are more eroticly built with much more in the T&A department. This Elf was different looking more modestly built and her face would have screamed cute had it not been for her glare that said apex predator on the hunt. Finally the Dark Elf’s gaze cast down on Silviaria and it made her blood run cold. This was the face of someone who wouldn’t show her any mercy. She still tried to beg, but words lost all hope of escaping her in the face of this threat. What she could never expect is as soon as their eyes met, the Dark Elf’s glare changed from killer to a wide eyed kind gaze. Then instead of butchering her she spoke to Silviaria.

“Are you okay? Did those silly rillies do this to you?”

“Huh?” Silviaria in all her life couldn’t have predicted this outcome.

“ARE YOU OKAY!” Clearly this elf wanted a response from Silviaria.

“Uh, no I got hit hard by one of them, please help me get out of here.”

“Tsk, those bullies don’t worry I’ll rough ‘em up and then get you right as rain K?” Who the hell was this weird Dark Elf Silviaria thought to herself.

“You mind holding this for me.” The elf said as she unsheathed her sword and handed her the scabbard. Silviaria grabbed it mostly in shock of what she was witnessing.

“Wait there are four of them, where’s your party?”

“Huh, a party what’s that? My Mama and Papa were in a party together once do you mean that?” The elf responded in an oddly childish way.

“How do you not have a party! You’re an adventurer aren’t you!”

“Nah, I live here!”

“You what!”

“Oh looky looky those silly rillies finally caught up to you, time to beat ‘em up!”

“Wait! Stop!” Siviaria tried to call out, but the Dark Elf woman paid to head as the Orerillas trampled through the forest stampeding towards them at breakneck speed.

The Dark Elf woman walk towards them at a casual pace her blade held down away from her at a diagonal angle from her right hand. Suddenly the woman began chanting.

“Oh great fire, may you accept my humble self as your avatar of destruction. May my blade become your tool so as to leave nothing in your wake but ash. “

Her blade erupted with fire so powerful that the world’s greatest magic swordsman couldn’t hope to match more than 50% of this swords power. The shocking part, however, was that the woman wasn’t finished yet.

“Oh flame that lights the burning sun, Oh flame that breaths with the swaying moon, may my prey meet its end by your might. In all its glory let your terror shine on this humble me’s prey!”

The blade this time took on a form that looked as though the sun itself had descended upon humanity. The sword’s flame burn so hot it scorched the earth as the elf passed by. The air itself seemed to burn as the radiating heat felt oppressive even to Silviaria, and threatened to take her breath away. Finally the elf stood tall in the face of four Oreillas that even one would be considered near impossible to kill even with a party. The Oreillas, to Silviaria’s shock, looked terrified and all stepped back except the alpha. The giant beast swung mightily and swiftly but the woman swerved and weaved as if the monster was moving in slow motion. Finally the Dark Elf saw the opening she wanted and charged the beasts stomach and plunged the blade in. The strike was decisive and the kill was instant, having fried the beasts insides in a matter of seconds. Apparently killing the leader and the rest losing their will to fight didn’t matter to the elf any more as she butchered them in no less than 30 seconds for all three.

“Wow I’m gonna be able to smelt a new hoe with these pelts.” She said as she stored the Orerillas in some kind of weird pouch. That was the last thing Siviaria saw before her consciousness faded.

Clara rushed back to help the woman and saw her laying . Quickly sheathing her sword she scooped up the damaged elf and hurried off to her home. As she was running back she couldn’t help but admire the beauty in her arms. She was as pure white as a fresh fallen snow. She was lightweight but it was unbelievably so when factoring her very un-Pure Elf like tits that were larger than beach balls, and an ass and hips so big and full that anyone would be lucky to share the night with her. As shameful as it was to admit Clara was actually getting hard thinking about it, but she buried the thought so she could focus on getting her guest to her house safely. She still struggled not to think about being able to stare into her light purple eyes again though. Finally she was able to get home and treat the Pure Elf woman. She laid the elf onto her bed and began the process of disinfecting the wounds and applying her limited healing magic whenever she could. It took all night to stabilize her, but she did it. Clara sighed a breath of relief as she drifted off to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)