More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brothersammywilson brothersammywilson

Who do we follow?

Ellie Rossdale, an American reporter investigating these laws.

When Ellie had taken the Principalia assignment, she wasn't sure what to expect. As a proud feminist, when she first heard of the country and its slavery laws, she was outraged, and she expected the rest of the world to be outraged as well. When there really was no international pushback, she started to take a journalistic interest in the country.

Her research showed that, at least from the outside, women were voluntary entering into slavery contracts. Some were getting paid outrageous amounts of money. Others were doing it to get out of more challenging circumstances.

Her journalistic instincts, however, were not satisfied. She had the sense that she was being told what the nation of Principalia wanted her to hear. If that was the case, she would have to travel to the country and see for herself. She was unsurprised that her supportive editor gave her the green light to go, but what was surprising is that she received approval from Principalia to visit. No conditions of travel, and no limitiations on what she could go see, which was atypical for a country with something to hide.

So here she was. Ellie stepped off the plane onto the tarmac of the small Principalia airport into a pleasant, Mediterranean heat. She was a short woman, about 5'3", but she took care of her body, years of running giving her a firm ass. This was easily her best feature as she always wished she had bigger breasts than the b-cups genetics gave her. She was dressed for travel in a light tanktop and short running shorts, and her long black hair was tied back in a messy bun, which provided a nice contrast to her pale skin.

"Maybe", Ellie thought to herself, "I'll finally get some sun out here"

The airport was typical of any airport, and the cab ride to the hotel was uninteresting. Ellie had expected to be harassed given her expectations of how women were treated, but no one paid her any attention.

It wasn't until she arrived to the hotel that she was reminded of her purpose here. The concierge was a redheaded woman, and around her neck was a steel collar. After she completed check in, Ellie asked her about it.

"When I'm not working the desk" the concierge said with a smile and a cheery voice, "I work to service our guests, for a premium fee"

"What do you mean by 'service'?" Ellie said, not wanting to make assumptions.

"That depends on the guest," the concierge replied, still in a front desk voice"Some of our guests do a lot of corporate travel alone, and just want someone to have a drink with. Others need more sexual comforts, which obviously costs a bit more."

"Who is making you do this?" Ellie continued, trying to keep the anger out of her voice.

"I understand its hard to believe if you don't live here, but no one makes me do this. I choose to do it. I keep 75% of the service fee, and the hotel pays for my tuition. I'm going to be a lawyer and I'll be rich before I even start".

Ellie was so taken aback by this, she did not push the matter further, and instead went up to her room to shower. As the water cascaded over her ass, she wondered if it was actually possible that these women were voluntary slaves.

Now wrapped in a towel, Ellie opened up her laptop and began to plan her story.

Where does Ellie choose to investigate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)